VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting my porsche wheel up for sale. I put an additional 4k miles on them at max. The tires are still great, as my TDI didn't push them too much. I am including information from the original for sale thread where I purchased them:

"I have been collecting these wheels for about 6 months. Two were NIB OEM Porsche wheels, two were OEM Porsche wheels with ~500 miles on them when they were removed from the car. These wheels are in as LIKE NEW condition as you can expect, and have been cared for meticulously during the 1000 miles on the car. I also purchased from the dealer (have original boxes) 4 Porsche Crest center caps ($320). There are Zero issues with these wheels, and the new owner will be extremely happy with them. They have always been cleaned, and waxed both faces and inside barrels. Garage kept car. If you are looking for a set of original Porsche Carrera wheels with all the mounting bolts, H&R adapters, Porsche center caps, new tires.....and basically a turn key wheel and tire combo....these are for you. NO rash, NO cracks, NO bends and are in LIKE NEW condition.

Porsche OEM Wheels:
-19x8
-ET: 57
H&R adapters:
- 5x100/5x130
Front:
-25mm finished ET 32
Rear:
-35mm finished ET 22 (to fill out the MK4 wheel well)
OEM Porsche center caps
Tires: Dunlop Sport Maxx
-225/35zr19
-1000 miles"

Price: $2300
Will entertain trades plus cash

Video from C2Motorsports Turbo Promo Video featuring these wheels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkoCf_El460

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump for an honest guy. i'd have bought these already if they were 4 rears :laugh: also if anyone makes a deal before the beginning of next week i can deliver these for free if your anywhere between louisville and chicago (downtown) and would meet me somewhere near the interstate :thumbup:
Thanks Brad. The price is pretty stupid cheap.

I know where you can get 2 NEW rears.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.