VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m selling original VW Roof Rack Base Bars for VW Passat 3bg, limo. The product fits certain models, please see the attached picture. The bars come with 4 locking keys and 1 torque key 0-6Nm. Manufacturer part number # 3B0 017 126A. The bars were used only as a sample in auto ocassion in Germany. I bought it in almost new condition. The product has been mounted only for test. The condition of the locks and mechanisms is superb. Both work flawlessly. The bars are rare original accessory – real jewel for every VW fan. I’m selling it because while I was looking for roof box, a friend of mine made me an offer for the car that I wasn’t able to refuse :). So I sold the car and the bars remained. I'm looking for $200 and I am open for discussion. The bars are situated in Varna, Bulgaria. Can be shipped to USA or anywhere internationally upon request (For example, the approximate shipping costs by land from Varna to NY, USA are 100$). I accept paypal. All the best to all VW fans :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts