VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,977 Posts
Re: OEM spray paint (MrtIpitythefoo)

quote:[HR][/HR]does anyone know if they make spray paint in rave green? and how much would a can cost?[HR][/HR]​
I pity the foo who cant call his dealer and order the shizzle up himself.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Re: OEM spray paint (BUCKWILDVW)

na, they don't, i tried to buy indy blue, but they said they don't carry it, they can sell you the touch up size, go to a paint store and get it, thats what i did. It will match, it's done by computer

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: OEM spray paint (Velocity731)

im painting the inside black part of the front and rear badges, the little touch-up thingys wont work for me, i dont really like to use a brush, spray will look much smoother. ill post pics when im done, if they do carry rave green in spray cause, im not sure if they make all the colors in spray

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

My dealer does not have, cannot order the OEM colors in spray cans, only the leetle touch up bottles.
Gunna hafta order it special from my NAPA dealer I guess.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: OEM spray paint (turborave)

i called my dealer today, they do make the color in a spray can, its $8 and they said they'd get it in tomorrow. Also, what do you think about painting the interior trim, like around the handles and around the vents, the same color as the exterior?

·
Registered
792 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR] Also, what do you think about painting the interior trim, like around the handles and around the vents, the same color as the exterior?[HR][/HR]​
Ive have one word for that "GHETTO" http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Re: OEM spray paint (rewsnAehT)

quote:[HR][/HR]i got my spray and clearcoat for $16 from gunther, thwey had to special order and it took 2 days.[HR][/HR]​
Guess that makes my dealer a liar!
I going to another dealer for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.