VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1706 Posts

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its almost time fellas...gonna be interesting to see what this year holds for the tigers we have been mediocre for a few years we need to do something big :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Yanks VS Tigers in the opener, I believe.

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
yes sir yankee stadium 15 days :thumbup:...its on espn too
Cant frickin wait... whaddya think of Ajax this year. ...Better than last year, the same, or worse? Kid's got a lot of talent.

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant frickin wait... whaddya think of Ajax this year. ...Better than last year, the same, or worse? Kid's got a lot of talent.
i havent heard much from him in spring training but he is my favorite player on the team...he can eat up some ground in the outfield for sure...though i do miss Granderson i think he is a good replacement :beer:

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of COURSE I have friggin' meetings today from 1-3:30... there goes my plan of sitting at my desk and listening to the game.
:laugh:

its also on espn3...i will be tuned in at work though it looks like pretty crappy weather like 47 and rain...hope it doesnt get postponed

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
They'll do everything they can to squeeze this one in. The weather only gets worse from here til Saturday.

Baseball baby! Woo hoo :beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They'll do everything they can to squeeze this one in. The weather only gets worse from here til Saturday.

Baseball baby! Woo hoo :beer::beer::beer::beer:
wooo hoooo :peace::peace::peace::heart::heart::heart:

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Not much of a pitching duel

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not much of a pitching duel
yeah justin is so hit or miss i love the guy but man we need another big name to help him, this could be a repeat of last year....our pitching is mediocre at best..the bats will hafta keep them in every game.

·
Registered
30,222 Posts
Id take Verlander on my team all day long though. His stuff is filthy, I think the weather reallly effected both him and CC yesterday though. Neither had good control. Mcab is a machine

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Go Tigers!!!
R.I.P. - Ernie & Sparky

I took these shots at the WS in 06' and was lucky enough to get tickets for game five back in 84' those slides are in a shoe box somewhere in my attic; I need to borrow a scanner and get them online.

Let's hope there are games played here in late October ;)

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
very nice :thumbup::thumbup:

i remember watching that ALCS at work and going absoluetly insane when Mags hit that home run :D...hopefully we can have a successful year i think our bullpen is gonna haunt us though

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Verlander's curve ball is just not fair tonight :laugh::beer:

1 - 20 of 1706 Posts