VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

261 - 280 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Tristan Thompson gets the award for knucklehead athlete of the off season.

When someone offers you $80 million guaranteed dollars, you say "thank you, where do i sign?"

i dont want anything bad to happen to him; but injuries occur, and Kevin Love being healthy taking his minutes is happening.

I honestly hope the Cavs can move him during the season.

Edit: maybe he cant figure out which hand to sign the contract with :banghead:

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
Tristan Thompson gets the award for knucklehead athlete of the off season.

When someone offers you $80 million guaranteed dollars, you say "thank you, where do i sign?"

i dont want anything bad to happen to him; but injuries occur, and Kevin Love being healthy taking his minutes is happening.

I honestly hope the Cavs can move him during the season.

Edit: maybe he cant figure out which hand to sign the contract with :banghead:
what did he end up signing for?

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
Getting Jerian Grant for Tim Hardaway, Jr. straight up was a steal.

See, stop with the splashy big name moves and build a solid roster. Now if only Derek Fisher would stop giving so many minutes to Calderon and Vujabitch...

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Getting Jerian Grant for Tim Hardaway, Jr. straight up was a steal.

See, stop with the splashy big name moves and build a solid roster. Now if only Derek Fisher would stop giving so many minutes to Calderon and Vujabitch...
Grant is solid, like his game. Tim Hardaway hasn't done much for Atlanta at least yet...

Glad my celtics got a nice win against the Wizards last night. Such a big fan of Isaiah Thomas i don't mind him starting at all.

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
https://youtu.be/s9Hb-hpkDYc

The White Chocolate highlight reel is fire, or 100, or whatever the **** kids say these days.
Caught that the other day, dude is awesome. You forgot how good the kings and CWebb were since they never got the respect they deserved. (mostly from the league and refs...)

Someone needs to remind the warriors it's a marathon and not a sprint, and that last year was anomaly with them staying healthy.

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
Someone needs to remind the warriors it's a marathon and not a sprint, and that last year was anomaly with them staying healthy.
I think we're gonna see GS beat the 95-96 Bulls regular season record.

Meanwhile, LeBron is not pacing himself AT ALL, though he should be.

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
Caught that the other day, dude is awesome. You forgot how good the kings and CWebb were since they never got the respect they deserved. (mostly from the league and refs...)
maybe they should've respected the free throw line. :)

Its not as if they are riding Steph 40 minutes a night. He's averaging less than 35 a gm.

·
Banned
446 Posts
Bulls looking unstoppable last night against the Lakers. Let hope they keep it up on this long West coast road trip. Where my bulls fans at?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Anybody else following All-Star Weekend?

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
I'm just trolling cuz this place is dead. But yeah, he's looking tired and worn down this year. The king of the chase down block is getting old.

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
He just needs a few doses of HGH.....err I mean two week vacay in South Beach and he'll be back to normal.
Ever notice how his hairline seems to grow back an inch or so every time he takes a game off?

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
Ever notice how his hairline seems to grow back an inch or so every time he takes a game off?

Ha never noticed. His hair does seem to get fuller before a press tour though. Like when he was on Trainwreck or for the launch of his new shoes. I don't get why he just doesn't just own it. Lots of guys go the shaved head route.

Warriors looked pathetic on Sunday. I'm guessing that loss was a retirement gift to Kobe?

261 - 280 of 289 Posts