VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

281 - 289 of 289 Posts

·
Banned
2,774 Posts
Ha never noticed. His hair does seem to get fuller before a press tour though. Like when he was on Trainwreck or for the launch of his new shoes. I don't get why he just doesn't just own it. Lots of guys go the shaved head route.

Warriors looked pathetic on Sunday. I'm guessing that loss was a retirement gift to Kobe?
Well the talk of him chasing MJ's ghost is pretty strong. I'd imagine going bald would only make it worse.

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
Well the talk of him chasing MJ's ghost is pretty strong. I'd imagine going bald would only make it worse.
Unless he gets 7 he'll never be viewed that way. The only thing Lebron's chasing are all-star teammates to pair up with.

Jordan had the perfect career arc: (excluding the wizards) struggle early but put up massive stats, win 3, retire, come back win 3 more, the last one making the game winner and retire. Hard to beat that narrative.

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
Unless he gets 7 he'll never be viewed that way. The only thing Lebron's chasing are all-star teammates to pair up with.

Jordan had the perfect career arc: (excluding the wizards) struggle early but put up massive stats, win 3, retire, come back win 3 more, the last one making the game winner and retire. Hard to beat that narrative.
Agreed. LeBron is an all time great, but even winning one in Cleveland doesn't quite match Jordan's legacy. He still has a losing record in the finals.

And it's time for another round of the media proclaiming that it's time to "stop hating lebron." As though anyone hated him because they thought he sucked. No, he is generally not that likable, and has done things throughout his career to put him in the role of the heel. Sports stories need villains, and that's what he is to many.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
This is the second time Lebron has won the title, but want on the better team.
Spurs handed him a title in Miami whenn they had it series won..
GSW did the same thing in rarer fashion this year after being up 3-1

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

281 - 289 of 289 Posts