VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

47981 - 48000 of 48019 Posts

·
How do I resize a picture?
18,195 Posts

·
Registered
25,356 Posts
Who drives the slow audi wagon around these parts?

Met up with one on cantrell and he was slow as snails, but an A for effort.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Wow, been a long time!

Sold my MK4 in 2010. Picked up a B5 S4. Sold it in 2014. Found an '88 Carrera in a barn in Huntsville later that year. 25k on the clock. Tires dated 1989. Blew the dust off it and the cobwebs out of it.

Now it's got a little over 53k miles on it. Just got back from Luftgekühlt 6 which was on the back lot of Universal Studios in LA. Pretty rad to be one of the cars accepted.

My wife traded up from her B5 A4 to a B7 A4 Ti in 2010. Traded that car for a new S4 in 2013 and then traded the S4 for a 997 4S in 2017. Last year she traded her daily Rubicon for a 957 Cayenne Turbo. So we're kinda all in on Porsche these days.

EXCEPT that we acquired a free MK3.5 Cab last year. So many projects right now so it's just been sitting on dollies on the garage. It runs and drives but needs a top repair and some TLC. I'd like to get it up to snuff and modified to SCCA Street or Street Touring specifications.

Instagram is @patrickossenkop for pics!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Gratuitous pictures.

·
Registered
25,356 Posts
Any more updates on Erik's secret car?

We really did have a raccoon in the back of the silver sled.

·
18,195 Posts
Any more updates on Erik's secret car?

We really did have a raccoon in the back of the silver sled.
I *might* be buying a 2015 GTI SE, manual, 4 door for an undisclosed price in the coming days.

I’m kind of excited.

·
Registered
25,356 Posts
I *might* be buying a 2015 GTI SE, manual, 4 door for an undisclosed price in the coming days.

I’m kind of excited.
That would be fun!

Our wagon is being extra awesome. Except the daughter is demanding rear heated seats on our next car, and google play integration. :laugh::laugh:

·
18,195 Posts
Dirty photo taken at work with potato phone and hosted via Tapatalk. All the qualities.

Oh yeah, by the way, this view has changed significantly.

Untitled by efrie004, on Flickr

That would be fun!

Our wagon is being extra awesome. Except the daughter is demanding rear heated seats on our next car, and google play integration. :laugh::laugh:
And yes, I think it would be fun. I know my comfort level would definitely go up, seeing as how I spend two hours a day in my car. Our kids don't care about rear heated seats yet.... Because they can't feel them. :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
25,356 Posts
Once they get older and love the luxury... you'll be there soon enough.

Did anyone see that squirrel on Mississippi?

·
Registered
25,356 Posts
@cabinpics, so maybe I should buy that bmw

47981 - 48000 of 48019 Posts