VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
FS:

Florian Bertmer's 2 Baphomet prints (light and dark).
Both are editions of 100, 12″ x 32.5″, and custom framed.
Originally printed by Burlesque for Deathwish Inc.
Asking $400 shipped.

are the signed and numbered?
and i wtb any old oil paint that isnt hardend up im talking the old stuff you cant buy anymore im me if you have some :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Is there where we can post Want to Hire questions?

If so, I would like to hire someone to fix/finish my photography website.

It started as Joomla via a recommendation of a friend, and said friend has abandoned any efforts to assist in its completion. I also don't know a single thing about web design/coding/etc and do not really have any time or interest to learn.

The framework of my site is hosted on siteground. Can siteground go from joomla to wordpress? Apologies if this is a stupid question, as I literally know nothing.

I would simply like have a barebones site with a couple slider albums of 15 photos that can be updated from time to time. Most importantly, I need a [email protected]________.com email address.

The email is paramount. I set that up (I think) through siteground but I have no idea how to activate it.

Anyway, if you have any interest in helping me and would like to make a bit of $$$, please PM me on here.

Willing to pay extra for expediency, professionalism, and all around rock and rolledness.

:vampire:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Beastkind Products

I have some designs I created, I figure I post theme up just in case somebody is interested in them.
The sweaters are $15 and I have shirts for $10
I hope to soon get car decals done too, I have the link to my blog site below.. click 'Black Market' for the shop.
:) :) :) :) :)
thanks,

http://www.beastkind.com/

·
Registered
414 Posts
FS: Lot of VW/Audi related silk screened t-shirts

Looking to sell off our inventory of VW/Audi related silk screened t-shirts. We just shut down our website, but you can check us out on Instagram...search for Dubish Clothing. We have a variety of designs, colors and sizes. Pricing is very low!! Please email [email protected] for more info. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
For sale are some portraits done by speed painter Rob Surette. Surette has appeared on multiple television shows showcasing his talents. He creates these portraits in minutes, and you're not sure what he's painting until he's finished. He has appeared on Oprah, the Today show multiple times, the Tonight Show, and several others. This is really a unique medium, and while I wouldn't consider it fine art, it's definitely unique work done by someone who has some recognition.

Here are some examples of his appearances:

Here is a portrait he did using push pins, valued at over $250,000:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/02/24/this-stunning-jesus-portrait-is-made-from-24790-thumb-tacks-really/

The paintings that are for sale are in one of his largest canvas sizes, 5.5' x 4'. They are acrylic on canvas.

On his website, this size sells for $2,800 here:

http://www.amazingheroart.com/NewFiles/order_painting.html

The portraits are of some iconic historical figures:

- Abraham Lincoln
- Albert Einstein
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

I honestly have no idea what to price them at. Since the artist asks $2,800 a piece on his website, I suppose I'll start at half that, $1,400 a piece and take whatever I get for a best offer. I don't mind breaking up the set either.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Minimal design of your car!!! hell yea!!!

Sup guys, im a design student and vw lover like most of you. ive been designing for about 4 years now. tryin to make some extra dough so i figured id come here for it. So 30 bucks gets you a vectorized version of your car and everything you need to go get it printed on stickers or shirts for yourself.
(sorry for huge images)

(sorry for huge images)

to sum up. 30$ for a vectored version of your car!

Contact me through email at [email protected] or by text at 860-841-5592.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts