VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that came and went quickly. Definitely looking good for HAM going into the break. ROS playing off the 19 lead, which he's right is not that much. But when one considers that Lewis knocked down some 60 points to him over the last 6 races, is pretty significant.

I have to admit ROS's move on MAX was just stupid and seemed desperate, like his move on HAM in Austria. I think his penalty was justified, even though a number of people deemed it unnecessary....

RB is looking very good and they have some serious momentum going into the break. I have to admit, i'm impressed. Horner recently claimed that the Renault power is still down around 47HP to the Merc. If that's true, it suggests that RB have and excellent chassis and aero. The latter especially since Hockenheim does not favor them. Both their drivers are very likeable racers. I like RIC and i also like MAX. I can see myself jumping on either's bandwagon, once ALO decides to call it quits.

Ferrari is digressing. That is obvious to see. It will take something huge to change things for them. Arrivabene is looking like a man that is worried about his job. His interview afterwards was elusive and he couldn't wait to get away. Contrary to Horner, who exuded confidence and smiled confidently.

Nice drive from Jenson. The McLaren is making progress, although still too slowly. They have definitely moved into the midfield, yet are still positioned near the middle somewhere. Too bad for ALO today, apparently due to some tire issues towards the end. It pains me to see him scrapping around like that......

Enjoy the break! :wave:

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
As usual, not a thing I can disagree with there. ROS definitely deserved the 5 seconds, he should be glad Max didn't hold his line and knock him out of the points entriely. Crazy that a malfunctioning stopwatch made it more like 8 seconds when they served it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts