VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Free Practice 2 is over, Hamilton fastest, followed by Vettel and Rosberg. Vettel cut his practice short with electrical problems. Mclaren showing better performance so far.

This race is schedule for Sunday 7am eastern time.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
well, Hamilton is out of qualifying.. this will definitely help rossburg. most importantly give Ferrari a fighting chance for the podium.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
should be a good start tomorrow. some of the top drivers are going to be mixed up in the field. first couple of laps are going to be interesting.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Geesh, is it really possible that one driver has all the bad luck? I mean even at Ferrari the bad luck is spread out among the two drivers. Also at McLaren. HAM's gonna be driving with fire in his belly from here on out!

The Mercedes gap is still very apparent. I mean .7 is yuuuuge! :p

Williams is looking good here and Kvyat has announced that there will be no mercy for VET going into turn one!

I'd say behind Mercedes, things are getting good.

McLaren still a hair off the pace, or at least Q3. I'm still playing the waiting game.

So. Can The Rosberg make it 4 in a row? If he has a trouble free race, yes. Kimi P2 and P3? VET or HAM? Hmmmmmmm.....

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Well, Vettel has a damn good reason to be pissed at Kvyat this time.
Agreed. When I saw the overhead replay and then the Kvyat in-car replay for the first time...all I could think of is how he should be black flagged immediately for running into him 2x.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Agreed. When I saw the overhead replay and then the Kvyat in-car replay for the first time...all I could think of is how he should be black flagged immediately for running into him 2x.
VET sure was pissed! :eek:

Great race, especially the first half.

McLaren even into double points. Who'd a thunk it?

Awkward driver room meeting with HAM and Putin. He didn't even take his helmet off. Lol :sly:
The ROS and Puting convo was weird. ROS constantly fixing his hair.....:laugh:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Honestly I thought this was the worst race this year. Not much to see really after the first lap. Not much of a fan of the Sochi track myself.

I found it interesting that Hobbs made a comment blaming Raikonen for last weeks Ferrari/Kvyat incident. Then again that's because I saw the same thing last week. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts