VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
441 - 460 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Got some HRE 19's for sale with brand new Pilot Sport AS Pulses, I'll do $2,750.00 cash or $3,000 trade (I'll take other wheels, comic books, car parts, whole cars, and Military Star Card) in Germany. Wheels are 590RS in great shape I'd say 9 out of 10 (and I'm picky as hell). 19x8.5 et45 up front and 19x9.5 et39 in the rear. (0 miles since new tires)

This setup would run you over $6500 plus shipping to buy new.

Also have two brand new Michelin Pilot Sport AS Plus tires for sale. $350, they are 245-35-19 (mounted them and they were too wide so they came back off 0 miles on them).

·
Registered
441 Posts
FEELER:

2009 Suzuki DRZ400SM less than 5k miles. $4500
Inspection is current
PM or email to nedrager1 at gmail dot com. Will post pics tonight.
Original owner, title in hand, have all the OEM bits.
Many extras:
Custom AMR racing graphics
Full LeoVine exhaust
JD jet kit
K&N
Goldspeed tires
Trailtech Vapor
Renthal CR high bars
list goes on and on...

·
Registered
167 Posts
selling rims.

asa jh3
18x8
5x112
cb 57.1
et 45
weight ~22 lbs.
w/ tpms (may need tune-up kits)

will fit most all mk5/mk6 apps. pretty decent rims; they've never done me wrong. :) believe the last owner ran them during the winters but i opted to slap summers on them this year... pic shows tires but they are done... so just wheels. they're a little beat-up too, so don't expect perfection. pm me if you want to see them... all four hold air and run TRUE!

will be posting on rys this weekend... this is partially funding my coilover/new wheel project... the rest is coming from my sugar mama. :laugh:

vortex friend price!
$375

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
FS 1995 Passat VR6 5 speed

FS: 1995 Passat VR6 5 speed Wagon

I picked this up in the heat of first moving here. I'm looking to sell. It's in fair condition with a pretty good interior. Leather heated seats! Heat works great, not so sure about A/C since I don't use it.
It has it's rust. Runs very well and has some new parts; clutch and rear brakes.
It would make for a good VR6 swap donor too. It has the big brakes on the front as well.

Update 23 Oct: This is going to be a mechanics special! I am out for 3 months and I need this car gone before I get back.
I was doing some routine maintenance and didn't get to finish before I left.
I was able to install new air fiter, cabin filter, and spark plugs.
Things I didn't get to: New spark plug wires, valve cover gasket, and intake manifold gasket. It also needs what i'm pretty sure is a EGR vavle. The current on is broken.

So i'm asking $500 for a car that just needs reassembled and a EGR vavle replaced.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Papa needs a new set of shoes!

Guys, buy my damn wheels! This is the link to pyspeed who sells JUST THE WHEELS for $6,800 and they are wrapped in $1,500 worth of rubber! I sold my A3 and need to bag my MKIV.

http://www.pyspeed.com/HRE-590RS-3-Piece-Wheels-p/hre-590rs.htm

Vortex price is $2700.00 if you want to negotiate that I'll take $3000.00!

I will also take $3,000 in trade for MKIV stuff (VR6, high end wheels or other random cool MKIV golf stuff) or 2014 Tiguan stuff (euro lights, wheels or ?)

Help me help you!

For pictures and specs look up a couple of posts.

·
Registered
441 Posts
1.8 CIS 8V motor and 5 speed trans out a Scirocco 2 I parted, ran great, I have the CIS fuel distributor and lines too. - $350 (delivery to Ramstein area possible)

VW base carrier bars for Jetta 5 used, in great shape $175

Audi base carrier bars for A6 C6 used, decent shape $150

Fiberglass chin spoiler for non s line A6 C6, new never installed never painted $100

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey guys selling my wheels!

Pictures:

http://photobucket.com/albums/ss22/BarrelTwist/ariettas

Selling my VW Arietta wheels. They are the 15 spoke OEM wheels that come on US spec GTI's. Two tires are at wear bears, while other two are double the wear bar. Tires are Vellozza ZXV all seasons (225-45ZR17).

Wheels are in fairly good condition. Scratches and some curbage but are straight and balance well...

Specs:
17x7.5
5x100 bolt pattern
57.1 center bore
38 et offset
No center caps

·
Registered
2018 Atlas V6 R-Line; 2019 330ix M-Sport
33,227 Posts
RNS-510 VW navigation unit - Euro Spec

Well, the last "buyer" didn't pan out... Here it is again. **Please note that the unit is in Bremen**. I am PCSing quite soon and no longer have a car... I will be happy to ship this to you by Deutsche Post/DHL or the APO.
The navigation/maps for this unit only work in the UK and Europe. Therefore, I will not be able to bring it back to the US with me. My loss is your gain. Please make an offer!!
The unit is essentially plug-and-play with the late model Golf/GTI/Rabbit/Jetta (MkV and MkVI), Passat (B6/7), Eos, CC, Tiguan, Scirocco, Caddy, etc. You might need to add a nav antenna if not already equipped.

$550 OBO

-DETAILS-
-Used
-2GB SD card included
-Everything is original (software and firmware)
-The unit has been in my GTI (2006) since May 2009
-The unit is cosmetically perfect
-Everything works perfectly as well

**There will be no antenna (10€ on Ebay.de), map DVD, Bluetooth, MDI, or other hardware included in the sale. You are only buying the RNS-510 navigation unit.**

Part Number:1T0035680B
Maps: West Europa 63117 (installed on the hard drive, no map DVD will be included)

Data from Continental (VW's OEM manufacturer):
•Premium multimedia HDD/DVD radio navigation system
•High-resolution 6.5 inch, 16:9 touch-screen display
•750 MIPS high-performance processor for rapid route calculation
•Integrated 30 GB hard disk for navigation and music files
•CD, DVD and SD card reader for audio, MP3, WMA and video (MPEG2)
•Map data from the market leader NAVTEQ
•Various navigation options, dynamic route guidance
•Double-tuner technology for the best radio reception
•Third tuner for permanent TMC reception
•Hands-free kit for mobile phones – Optional – Not included
•Connection options for external multimedia devices via optional media interface and TV tuner (accessories) – Optional – Not included
•Optional Dynaudio sound system (equipment variation) – Optional – Not included

441 - 460 of 492 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.