VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
461 - 480 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
H&r cup kit for b7 a4/ 4 continental pro contact ts 830p winter tires with s-line rims

Guys,
I totaled my B7 A4 a few weeks ago and need to clean out my garage. I have a set of winter tires used for one winter with a ton a thread left along with Audi S-line rims. The tires are flawless 235/45/17, I am selling those dirt cheap $400 or best offer. I also have a brand new never mounted H&R Cup Kit Sport coilover kit for a Audi A4. It will fit year model 2005-2008. I have wrecked my car so now I have to empty out the garage and make some room. It lowers the car 50mm (2inch) in the front and 40mm (1,55 in) in the rear. If you are looking for that perfect stance or wanting to get rid of that huge wheel gap this is for you for $ 600 or best offer. Pics are available upon request!

Thanks

Frank

·
Registered
401 Posts
anyone interested in a jetta bora R front end? Boser hood, hella euro projector headlights, oem fenders, Optikwerks Bora R rep with all grills and lip. looking for euro gti front. Painted Blue, located in Kaiserslautern Germany

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Jetta, Work VS-XX, CCW Wheels and more

$2500:
Work VS-XX 18X8.5 (x4 w/225/40/18 tires) and 18x9.5 (x2 w/225/40/18 tires)

$2500:
CCW 18x8.5 x 2 and 18x9.5 x2 without tires

·
Registered
373 Posts
97 b5 a4

I have a 97 B5 A4 that was a commuter and project track car. I got the car running and reliable and was driving it to work (100 km one way) it's also been to Rome and Brussels since I got it put together. I've stopped using the car and it needs some more work and I don't get much time to mess with it.

First the bad stuff

1. Interior is shot, there is about 4-6 inches of water on the passenger side floor and surface mold on the seats.

2. Brakes need to be flushed, I just put new calipers on the back because the old ones froze up.

3. Battery is dead, it's only a year old but it doesn't seem to hold a charge. The car turns right over with a jump and runs fine once the cables are removed.

Now the good

New parts
1. ECS S3 clutch kit with lightened fly wheel.
2. 032 motor mounts, APR snub mount, new transmission mounts (not installed)
3. APR tuned ECU
4. H&R springs with new shocks
5. Comes with ECS cooling system refresh kit (the best one they had) I installed a few parts but not all of them.
6. Comes with complete new timing belt kit (includes water pump).
7. APR Carbonio intake
8. New O2 sensor
9. New rear beam poly bushings (just ordered not even received yet).
10. Steel wheels with good snow tires and a set of 17" A3 8P 5 spoke sport wheels (need tires)
11. Last and definitely not least...there's a mural of a sweet ass bulldog with some Audi rings on the gas door!!!

I'm looking to get $2,500 for the car but I'm very open to offers. I'm planning on taking the car to the Nürburgring the first tourist day in April so as it gets closer to that I will be getting more serious about the work I'm doing on it and the price will become more firm and go up as I invest in parts (the next thing I'm buying is racing seats and harnesses). I also plan on doing away with the ABS so if you are interested and want me to hold off on that say something sooner than later.

This is a great ringtool and it can easily hold its own if you know how to drive (best part is you don't wreck your daily driver and if you wreck this its easy and cheap to fix).

I work in Wiesbaden and the car is located in Büdingen for now (I plan to move it to my new house in the Hanau area so I can get back to working on it soon).

461 - 480 of 492 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.