VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
481 - 492 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
I forgot it also has a new APR R1 diverted valve and N75 valve.

Also if you want to test drive it at the Nürburgring I will let potential buyers drive the car for $150 a lap ( you pay the actual track fees separate and if you wreck it you buy it, and pay for our cab ride home). If you end up buying the car I'll deduct the lap charges from the final price (if we agree on $2,500.00 for the car and you take two laps, you'll owe me $2,200). This way you can get the opportunity to actually track the car before you buy it.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I need help like asap. I've got a 1.3L golf and the bracket for my throttle to the carb is busted. Being a German engine I can't just order up parts. Anybody willing to scope one out and send it to me?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
2005 Volkswagen Golf MKIV

Hi Live in Czech republic but brought this car over when moved here Five years ago.

119,000 miles second owners. 2.0 gas engine manual transmission, power windows,power locks, 2 remotes. AM,FM,CD,MP3 player. No mechanical issues. Mechanic owned. Some "tunning", after market grill and lowered 20cm. Comes with two sets of rims and tires(summer and winter). STK is good till 11/17.. Any other questions just ask 3050 Euro or best offer. Cant post pics but let me know and I can email some.

·
Registered
2 Posts
VW Polo 2001 123k km, is it worth anything?

Hi everyone, I just checked an online tool for pricing cars and it told me our VW Polo 2001 1.4L is only worth 265 Euro. It runs perfectly, I would have thought maybe 800 when it passes the TÜV. I know that a VW enthusiast in the US would be pretty interested in a car like this with such low mileage, but things may be different in Germany.

If I can sell it for only 265 Euro and it costs 100 Euro to get the TÜV (which expired two months ago) there is no real reason to get it inspected, I might as well donate it. My wife is the only owner of the car, it was her first car in 2001.

Any idea if this car would be worth more? Any interest?

The car is blue, has almost no rust and quite new winter tires on it. Power windows/locks.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
APR Golf 6 R Catback Exhaust ON SALE!

Brand new, never installed APR RSC - "Reflecting Sound Cancellation" Catback System ON SALE!

VW Golf 6 R (fits also Golf 5 R32)

Thats the one with the genius ANTI DRONE RCS system, nice motorsport sound under load, but not that much under part throttle. So no headache on long distance rides.
With a valid tax free form, we can offer it for only 999,- Euro incl. free shipping here in Germany.
(MSRP 1695,- Euro)

Pipe Diameter 3" (76mm)
Stainless Steel
incl. 4" polished Tips
incl. Install Kit
APR Part No. CB100056A

Unfortunaltly we cannot post Pics or videos, because we have new account herer. Please google APR Part No. CB100056A to find out more.

Please contact us under info @ mft-motorsport.de

MFT - Milewski Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH
Hanomagstr. 20
21244 Buchholz i.d.N.
Germany
Tel. 04186-5890186
mft-shop.de

·
Registered
2 Posts
APR Audi S5 (B8) V8 Catback Exhaust ON SALE!

Brand new, never installed APR RSC - "Reflecting Sound Cancellation" Catback System on SALE!

Audi S5 (B8) 4.2L FSI V8 (6 Speed / S-Tronic)

Thats the one with the genius ANTI DRONE RCS system, nice motorsport sound under load, but not that much under part throttle. So no headache on long distance rides.
With a valid tax free form, we can offer it for only 1999,- Euro incl. free shipping here in Germany.
(MSRP 3119,- Euro)

Pipe Diameter 2x 2,5" (63,5mm)
Stainless Steel
incl. Downpipes (behind Cat)
incl. 4" polished Tips
incl. Install Kit
APR Part No. FE100042A

Please contact us under info @mft-motorsport.de

Unfortunaltly we cannot post Pics or videos, because we have new account here. Please google APR Part No. FE100042A to find out more.

MFT - Milewski Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH
Hanomagstr. 20
21244 Buchholz i.d.N.
Germany
Tel. 04186-5890186
MFT-Shop.de

481 - 492 of 492 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.