VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I could've been a contender.
41,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread's whole purpose of existence to record sightings of VAG & other interesting automobiles in the MidWest Region. It's not to have OT discussions, rants, arguments, etc.

Rules of Engagement:

1) Post sightings of VAG & other interesting automobiles
2) Please keep the chitchat to a BARE minimum
3) Pictures of said VAG & other interesting automobiles are encouraged
4) If you happen to know the owner of an automobile in question, please post.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Re: Official Midwest Sightings Thread - 2013

Low Golf R last night on 94 in the Waukesha/West Allis area around 715pm. I was riding with my girlfriend in her orange Ralliart. Gave a big thumbs up out the passenger window after I wiped both of our's drool away.

Thanks for the boner.

Sent from my Man Cannon via Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
669 Posts

Red Mk4 VR6 Jetta in Watertown. Coilovers on black stockers. Car looks clean as hell, and sounds amazing.

Gave you a thumbs up and played on 26 a little bit last night. In a silver Mk4 GTI.

Who are you!? There's not many nice Dubs in this craphole town..

·
Registered
262 Posts
spotted on the 88

Spotted on the 88 two weeks ago (yea I am slow to post) near Orchard road headed east

I was in the Jeep with Washington state plates it followed for several miles.

My daily.....found between Lisle and Yorkville most days....

·
Registered
87 Posts

Spotted 2 black 2013 CCs on Irving park road in Chicago around 10pm or so. One had all black wheels and the other had black and brushed wheels.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
7/20/14 about 1pm eastern time (I believe) I spotted a white MK6 GTI. Looked pretty low (rear was definitely what I would consider to be slammed) fronts were pretty low as well, but the glimpse I had, the fronts didn't look quite as well. Was headed North bound on I65 right by the Jeffersonville, IN exits. I was in a white Mazda 2 honking at you. Looks like I got you to look but right before you were taking exit. Car looked good. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.