VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Re: official non-flyers thread (boxmastervr6)

Hope the flames win the cup. There a hard working team. There not as talented as Vancover, Detroit, and San Jose and beat them all by out playing by working for the puck and making play when they needed too. Flyers or Tampa are 2 better teams on paper but they have to play the whole game if they want to beat them.

·
10,792 Posts
Re: official non-flyers thread (boxmastervr6)

Way to go Tampa, goodbye Flyers, good golfing.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Re: official non-flyers thread (WolfGTI)

f u mendra. go back to canada you maple motha focka
tell the wife I said hi and happy b-day

·
10,792 Posts
Re: official non-flyers thread (A1Crazy)

Quote, originally posted by A1Crazy »
f u mendra. go back to canada you maple motha focka
tell the wife I said hi and happy b-day

When you are drunk you shouldn't post son.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Re: official non-flyers thread (SleepyTT)

Quote, originally posted by SleepyTT »
Hope the flames win the cup. There a hard working team. There not as talented as Vancover, Detroit, and San Jose and beat them all by out playing by working for the puck and making play when they needed too. Flyers or Tampa are 2 better teams on paper but they have to play the whole game if they want to beat them.

go flames go.. they shut out the red army and eliminated the sharks. mad props to the small canadian franchise - not only does the team deserve the cup but if any of you "hockey fans" have seen a game in calgary you know the fans deserve it also... not only can you not hear the annoucers but the whole stadium is red AND they dont give out shirts (like a team around here)

·
10,792 Posts
Re: official non-flyers thread (sicrado)

Quote, originally posted by sicrado »
go flames go.. they shut out the red army and eliminated the sharks. mad props to the small canadian franchise - not only does the team deserve the cup but if any of you "hockey fans" have seen a game in calgary you know the fans deserve it also... not only can you not hear the annoucers but the whole stadium is red AND they dont give out shirts (like a team around here)

Well said, having lived there for 4 years I can attest to that. Those boys play with heart.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Re: official non-flyers thread (sexyVWdiva)

They'll choke like every other philly team. I just root for the consistantly crappy teams...Pittsburgh teams. At least they are consistant!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts