VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
16,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I can't say I bought one yet, but some of you lucky folks have. Once you take delivery, make sure to snap some pics and share with us. We'd love to see 'em.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Re: Official Pics of Our New B7s Thread ([email protected])

With much JOY - I would like to announce the purchase of my new B7 2.0T!!!!!

Signed the deal today (first B7 Deal in so cali) - Officially mine, all mine.... Only bad news is that I have to wait till Tuesday to pick it up...
Something about unlocking the Navigation !!
*edit* Picture removed... my poor car is on its way out of the family. *edit*

Modified by spybond at 5:12 PM 4/19/2006

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Re: Official Pics of Our New B7s Thread (spybond)

Quote, originally posted by spybond »

With much JOY - I would like to announce the purchase of my new B7 2.0T!!!!!

Signed the deal today (first B7 Deal in so cali) - Officially mine, all mine.... Only bad news is that I have to wait till Tuesday to pick it up...
Something about unlocking the Navigation !!

is the navi dvd or cd based?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Re: (W8)

Quote, originally posted by W8 »
I will be ordering a S-Line Avant in Arctic White in the fall:

that looks very nice. i thought the avant was going to look ugly, but in white it looks bad ass. can you post a picture of a black s line avant

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Re: (W8)

Quote, originally posted by W8 »

Modified by W8 at 5:55 PM 3-1-2005

thanks, to me it looks the white has better lines than the black.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I just brought it home today. 2.0T quattro Quartz grey black interior, premium package, 6sp, 17" wheels, cold weather package, Bose. I drove the 1.8t about a month ago. Its amazing how much better the new engine feels. I luv it already!!
B.J.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Re: Official Pics of Our New B7s Thread (pghllew)

Quote, originally posted by pghllew »
I just brought it home today. 2.0T quattro Quartz grey black interior, premium package, 6sp, 17" wheels, cold weather package, Bose. I drove the 1.8t about a month ago. Its amazing how much better the new engine feels. I luv it already!!
B.J.

Any pics?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Re: Official Pics of Our New B7s Thread (pghllew)

Quote, originally posted by pghllew »
B.J.

does the car have enough power with the 2.0t?

·
Registered
9 Posts
What should I do? I really want to get the RS4, but I am not sure if I am able to get it. I can definitly get the A4. Should I take the A4 and trick it out or try ridiculously hard for the RS4.

·
Registered
584 Posts

Hopefully this Thursday I can post some pics! Just got a call form my auto broker today that he found my B7! Going to take a look at it tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Re: (2002AudiS4)

Quote, originally posted by 2002AudiS4 »
What should I do? I really want to get the RS4, but I am not sure if I am able to get it. I can definitly get the A4. Should I take the A4 and trick it out or try ridiculously hard for the RS4.

save and buy both!!!
RV,
I cant wait for your pics

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
Re: (navybean)

anyone in the Southwest area please gimme a ring or email if you are interest in a new A4 2.0T or 3.2 i have a ton in stock
the 2.0T and the 3.2 kick the ass of the 1.8T and 3.0 of old. the new A6/S4 suspension bits really do the car justice in the handling department and the motors are just great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Official Pics of Our New B7s Thread (navybean)

Quote, originally posted by navybean »
does the car have enough power with the 2.0t?

To me it definately does, this is the first sporty car I've owned I've always been a SUV/Truck guy. I thought the 1.8t was fun to drive because it handled well but didn't think it had much power. When I drove the new 2.0t I could believe 30 horsepower could feel so much differrent. If you keep the revs at about 2500-2800 the power is there instantly. Its definately fun to drive, of course everybody's standards are differrent.
B.J.

1 - 20 of 556 Posts