VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

501 - 520 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

07 6MT Quattro S-line/Titanium package.

APR stage II flash on 93 octane
Milltek hi flow cat
Milltek cat-back
1.75" H&R Springs
Hypershift short shifter

Love it :thumbup:

Also getting these headlights installed soon:

I know a lot of people hate about the leds on B7s, but I like how these look way more than the typical aftermarket ebay headlights I see online a lot, plus it's an upgrade from the dim halogens...IMO the blacked out housing will look sick with the blacked out grill.

photoshop mock up just 'cause:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here's mine. 2006 audi a4 2.0t quattro 6 speed manual. Bought it almost 2 weeks ago. It has Koni coilovers and a revo stage 1 chip. The b6 is my Dad's and it was actually totalled last weekend. I was changing the oil in mine and had it lifted up in the garage, I went out to buy a 36mm socket to get the oil filter off so I took my dad's car. On my way back from buying the socket I'm sitting at a red light and out of nowhere this lady just crushes into me destroying the car. I had been sitting still at the red light for about 5 seconds. Luckily she hit me at enough of an angle I did not hit the car in front of me and went into the turn lane to the left where nobody was. I got hit at about 60mph and slid about 20 yards before coming to a stop. Whiplash killed and I have had a sore neck, back and shoulder since it happened.

Here's the wrecked Audi

·
Registered
292 Posts
my new (to me) 05.5 A4 Quattro 2.0t 6 speed, every option except nav and the S-Line body kit.

17x9 1.5 inch lip, 17x10.5 3 inch lip BBS RS's ready to go, coilovers on order.....stay tuned..

:wave:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Looks great! i know a lot of people flip out about b8 style lights in a b7 but i think they look perfect, what lights are those anyway? brand / model?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks great! i know a lot of people flip out about b8 style lights in a b7 but i think they look perfect, what lights are those anyway? brand / model?
Thanks! Not sure if they have an actual brand, I've seen them being sold on ebay/random websites under different names, and I'm fairly certain it's just some chinese brand. I got them off of ebay for 100 bucks, the installation cost 200 though!! I don't have the tools to do it.....Here's the link
to the same headlights...I like them because I had halogens before, and they were bright as a few candles i'd say...the hids are really bright, I really like the blacked out housing, and the chrome led strip thing looks good during the day without the led on. The leds aren't terribly bright, but look good during evening/night.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Put my coilovers on about a week ago, they still need to settle but heres how it was with stock B6/7 17 inch wheels -

and here it is with the CH's i bought last night :)

501 - 520 of 556 Posts