VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

· Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all who attended and hung out. Thank you to Thip of TKO Motorwerks for his generous hospitality with the BBQ afterwards.
Here is the picture thread, post them up! (make those 56k people cringe!!!)

Link to my entire album

Modified by eggroller at 8:09 PM 9-11-2005

· Registered
484 Posts
Give me until 12pm, and I promise that I will have at least 50 pictures. I just need somewhere to host them.

...and yes, thank you TKO Motorsports for allowing us to BBQ there. Thank you to everyone who came out, and thank you to everyone who donated money.
I had a blast.

· Registered
8,400 Posts
Re: (Erik Easton)

awesome. my car is the first thing people should see

it was great to see everyone again, it's always a blast. thanks for everyone who came out, donated money to the wsffa, and a special thanks to TKO for offering their place for a bbq afterwards!
now...show me those pictures!

· Registered
11,172 Posts
Re: Official Picture Thread - Mt Rainier Cruise 9/11/2005 (BMGFifty)

^ That's a good one!
Ray, Dave, and everyone else who planned this drive... a BIG THANK YOU!! Jamie and I had lots of fun. We'll put our pics up sometime tomorrow.

· Banned
2,851 Posts
Re: Official Picture Thread - Mt Rainier Cruise 9/11/2005 (eggroller)

Ray, Thank you so much for everything you did to help us make this event a good one! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Big thanks to Thip for the BBQ. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
4,114 Posts
Re: (GinsterFDK)

well most didn't turn out so good... here are some of the better ones... ENJOY!!!
Skruffy Jr. reppin' the NWECA, holla back y0!

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++
Skruffy says "damn thats low"

+++++++++++++
thanks to TKO for the BBQ, you guys rock!

· Registered
674 Posts
Re: (xOphear)

Thanx Guys for making our (me and my gf) first drive a gnarly one. It was cool seeing all the other peeps come together for the trip. Thanx again Thip for host our BBQ on the way back (sweet shop too I'll probably be doing business with you b4 to long). We had a great time and to top it all off, we ran into a brand spanking new Lotus Spirit V8 pics coming soon (altering them a lil bit first) below not oo many good ones.Thanx again!!!!!!! :

· Registered
11,172 Posts
Re: (Erik Easton)

Quote, originally posted by Erik Easton »
EDITED. I posted a bunch of photos in my own thread, because there's already a ton in here.

that was kind of the point of having an 'official' thread... makes it easy for everyone to find the pics from one event. but oh well.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.