VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is strictly for posting photos of the car mentioned in the title. Its purpose it to help elminate "show me such-and-such color MkV."
To keep these threads helpful for all, there are a couple things that will be done to keep them up to date.
Threads will be pruned frequently. Any posts with broken photo links will be removed without notification. If you want to avoid having your post deleted, please keep your linked photos up to date.

Threads will be closed to comments. To help with this, please post any pertinent information with your photos. If you have aftermarket wheels, please state what they are. If the car is lowered, please state what suspension system was used. In other words, answer questions before they arise. If you should be looking through a color thread and have a question about someone's car, please send that member a private message rather than posting in the thread. Any stray comments in a color thread are subject to removal without notification!

Threads will be extremely large in load times by nature. For this reason, please post only photos that display in 800x600 size or less. Photos that violate this size requirement are subject to removal without notification as well.
Let's follow the ground rules and keep these threads useful for the community. With that said, let's see what you've got!

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (JTIgirl422)

I did not have a chance to take photos of it after I unwrapped and detailed it before I surprised her with it, so I'll have to get some new photos next week. I changed the front end to the four-bar grilles before I gave it to her, and after seeing the new integrated FUBA-SAT antenna, have decided that I'll find some type of stubby antenna to replace the huge factory FUBA mast.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Anybody have a spare Sage Green grille?

I'm looking for a stock OEM Sage Green grill for my MKV Rabbit/Golf - anybody here upgraded theirs and want to sell the stock piece?

Thanks.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm sorry but i'm from Italy and i think it's too expensive send it to in NY :(
maybe it's cheaper if you buy and paint all in your country
Hi Augusto TDI. Thanks for replying - you may be correct, although not sure what shipping costs. It looks like it is difficult to paint the OEM replacement grill as the two pieces (black back and primed front) come snapped together s hard to mask.

·
Registered
293 Posts
time for the "REAL" sage metallic green to roll through this thread...

AHHHHYEEEAAA!:cool:

let me give you the run down on this sexy bunny:: 17inch MAE rims (8.5 width) custom painted black/gold :what: wrapped in yokohama S drives. maxxxxxxxed out front & rear on FK SilverLine X Coilovers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
time for the "REAL" sage metallic green to roll through this thread...

AHHHHYEEEAAA!:cool:

let me give you the run down on this sexy bunny:: 17inch MAE rims (8.5 width) custom painted black/gold :what: wrapped in yokohama S drives. maxxxxxxxed out front & rear on FK SilverLine X Coilovers.
looks really good!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts