21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Re: (j31izzle)

Tony Barnes (MyrtleBeachJettaBoy)
Myrtle Beach South Carolina
version 607(or newer)
If ever down at the beach for vacation and need vag-com just email me or call. 843-655-9459

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Re: Official South East VAG-COM locator. (capthowdy_1968)

Name: Mike
Software: VAG-COM Release 409-1 full registered version, OBDI/OBDII, unable to do MKV's. Serial cable.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Re: Official South East VAG-COM locator. (vr6power !)

Steve is shutting his VAG Tool Locator ( http://www.steve-hall.com/cgi-bin/VAG-Locator.pl ) down on 6/30/07 so I have decided to host it here:
http://www.vagcomlocator.com
The database allows for single or combination filter values so you can find the tool you are looking for in the area you live in, try the Search button or Extended Search.
The freebie database my host provides does not allow password protection at the the entry level so if you have any changes or updates please email me and I will try to turn requests around same day (as fast as my paying job allows )

·
Registered
2004 Touareg V6, 2014 Passat SEL 1.8t
17 Posts
Looking for someone to read fuel pressure in or near Palm Coast Florida. VAG Com or VCDS on 2014 Passat TSI
Thanks

·
Registered
12,855 Posts
Looking for someone to read fuel pressure in or near Palm Coast Florida. VAG Com or VCDS on 2014 Passat TSI
Thanks
I am in NE Orlando (32766) , about 1:20 from PC. My parents live in Flagler, but I rarely get up that way these days due to Covid. LMK if you venture my way. I have VCDS

Shawn

·
Registered
2004 Touareg V6, 2014 Passat SEL 1.8t
17 Posts
I am in NE Orlando (32766) , about 1:20 from PC. My parents live in Flagler, but I rarely get up that way these days due to Covid. LMK if you venture my way. I have VCDS

Shawn
Will do, Thank you Shawn..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone in the Greenville, SC area have VCDS? I replaced my airbag control module in my MKV Rabbit and need to have the new module programmed/married to my car. Thanks.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts