Open for trades also!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

·
Registered
26,789 Posts
FV-QR

I will have a set of MK4 B&G coils, maybe about 6k on them.

Mason tech great plates (mk4)

Newsouth boost gauge

20th cluster with SKC

rear neuspeed sway bar

rear 3/2/G caliper carriers (no calipers)

All red MK4 golf/gti tails.

Maybe other stuff, I'll update as appropriate

All stuff will be available to see and pick up at the Apex Tuning booth, it will be next to Uni.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I figured I'd make one big for sale thread for stuff I no longer need some of which is bulky to ship that I can bring to SOWO. Pics will follow as I don't have them on my iPad or if you pm me with a number I can text them. Prices will be for SOWO pick-up. If anyone is interested and not going to SOWO I'm willing to ship as long as buyer pays actual shipping charges within the continental US

-blizzaks 235/45-17 8/32 or better tread depth $200

-RNS clone. eBay knock off that I bought slightly used from a vortex member. This thing does a ton of stuff but I'm not good with wiring or audio so I put my rcd-510 back in. Has an amplified antennae adapter but I still couldn't get many radio stations clear, prob due to my lack of knowledge in connecting it properly. If you buy this I can't really help when it comes to hooking it all up so please be knowledgable about audio. $350

-S3 intercooler- brand new, never installed. Decided to just go big and do it once. No hoses just the intercooler itself, no damage. SALE PENDING
$200

-front stoptech SS brake lines. These were from Gunkata. Never used. May need a banjo bolt or washer as I got it with a piece of hardware missing but I am unsure of what it was. $50

-Mercedes AMG wheels 5x112 18x9 et52-53. Hub rings included. I ran these for a bit with 5mm spacers on a h&r kup kit with no rubbing. I'm no suspension guru either so I won't be able to tell you if it would fit whatever set-up you may have. They have a tiny bit of rash on a couple that could easily be sanded out or if PC'd it would prob just fill it in. Currently spray bombed a cobalt blue metallic with black inner barrels. Has practically new primewell 225/40-18 tires on them but can dismount before SOWO if unwanted. $1000 with tires $700 without.

I'll answer any questions I can and may be willing to trade for certain things. Interests included LED tails, no fogs. Rep bi xenon, all black, no led head light housings, A8 flat fives 18x8 or 8.5 ET 45/48. Thanks for looking, Tim

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I have a few if you want to complete your insert..
Sure thing! I know it's not an expensive part. I fabricated one out of a Coat hanger which works just fine!:laugh:

·
Registered
25,009 Posts
I'll have these.

Schmidt Modern Line, 16x9 all around, ET25 all around, 4x100 bolt pattern, 57.1 hub bore. NO TIRES.

$1100 firm.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Looking for RMT100 audio head unit, a few other misc MK4 dash bits.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts