VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
11,109 Posts
shirts for sale, "I :heart: 'em shaved, will have one on, so hit me up if you want one $10

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Looking for MK5 lowering springs or cheap coilovers. Will be here till Sunday. PM me. Thanks.
I have a set of worn raceland ultimos, still on the car but purchasing new coilovers thursday. Let me know if you want them, 150 and they're yours. I have the car here at sowo so you can see them. Email me if interested, [email protected]. Doesnt come with wrenches, previous owner didnt send them either so I havent had any. These are the ones that go extremely low. Right now they are at the half way point front and rear, PLENTY left to go lower. I just dont care for the ride and want something more comfortable.

·
Registered
319 Posts
What's up guys?! I've got a pair of 16" BBS RS lips for sale. 34 hole 1" original BBS lips.

One is pretty much perfect (needs polishing and has some nicks here and there but polishing would take care of those). The other is slightly bent but looks like it would straighten out easily.

$75 for the better one, $50 for the bent one. Prices are obo.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Who has some mk1 coils?? I want! Cash in hand!! Text me 757-541-7377

I also still have this stuff with me!!

Mk1 westy wood dash bezel $20
1.6td oil pan and oil pump $50
1.6 oil pan $20
1.6 NA diesel injector lines $20
Mk1 single round badgeless grill!!! $40

·
Registered
83 Posts
vw emblems

can i still buy 2 of these from you?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Selling this very nice used exhaust system off a mk6 golf TDi. Comes with everything in pictures and two new tips. I got this for an ex girlfriend and well you can put together why I don't need it anymore.

Very nice system, expensive muffler and resonator by Aero. New clamps to go along with the system as well, will bolt right to a DPF deleted car or can be modified to fit one with a DPF.

Pictures should answer any questions, I will deliver to SOWO if I have a deposit or paid in full.

Price is $400obo

Best way to contact is my cell, call or text 757-714-0006

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
FS: mk5 white rabbit front bumper and grille. $150 Its in good condition.. missing one lower fog grille and vw emblem. Otherwise everything is there. Couple of minor scuffs but nothing significant. Rather not ship but could deliver to EuExperience if prepaid.

Might consider trades for mk5 items.. might. Will post pics soon..

·
Registered
826 Posts
FS Rotiform ccv 18x8.5 18x9.5 et35 et25 with brand new nankang tires. Looking to trade but will sell outright for $1000

Let me know if you want pictures wish it let me post one.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts