VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
521 - 523 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Re: OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR ALL PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN DELIVERY OF A 20th AE GTI (avocadoVR6)

Quote, originally posted by avocadoVR6 »

do you also notice that it seems EVERY SINGLE Jazz Blue is in SE PA?!?!?!
(lovinthe20th I think I've seen yours peeking out of your garage - I work in Yardley... did I actually see TWO in your driveway once?)

Those would be mine. My friend lives in a development thats not actually in Yardley. We have an R32 and a 20th (both blue). My friend has got everyone thinking that the 20th in Yardley in his, lol......i guess thats what happens when you leave the forum for a while

·
Registered
2003 VW GTI 20th IY #746
1 Posts
After 4 longg months of waiting I get mine on Monday! #746 Not the best number, but I don't care, I just want my car.
Oh yeah... it'a Imola with ESP!
Check that... told the salesman at Valley Motors in Hunt Valley where to shove the car after he told me that I had to have a higher interest rate because I have no credit(this will be my 4th car loan) and treating me like ****. He also told me that he would resell my car on the lot for $8000 more then he offered me for it because it had been in an accident. He also told me that he "tried not to tell the buyers that the car has been in an accident", which throughly pissed me off. So after being insulted and pissed off, I told him to sell the car to someone else. He said that he would and that he would charge more for the car "because he could". So that day I took my deposit up to Cook VW and will have an Imola AE next week!

Picked up An Imola On Friday! #1010 from Cook VW in Fallston, MD. It was only on the lot for 4 hours before I picked it up. Already have 250 miles on it!

Modified by 1.8TVWchick at 12:23 PM 5-25-2003

Modified by 1.8TVWchick at 11:44 AM 5-29-2003

Modified by 1.8TVWchick at 9:09 AM 6-1-2003
I own 746 now, dm me ill post some photos!

521 - 523 of 523 Posts