VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2006 VW Touareg V6 / 2009 Audi Q5 / 2010 Ford Transit Connect (Mobile Detail Van)
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot for the life of me find any threads of pictures posted of any era of Touaregs. You can merge my thread if such thread exists. I have seen many of these types of threads for various makes and models in forums and it always is like a virtual car show to show off your ride and inspire others with the same vehicle on their path of creativity in modding their own vehicles. As I am in the market for a T-Reg (preferably a T2) right now, I want to see pictures of all generations of Touaregs! Post up your rides, talk about your mods, and let's keep this thread polite, fun, and filled with some clean T-Regs! (y):)

Pic for clicks:

·
Registered
2006 VW Touareg V6 / 2009 Audi Q5 / 2010 Ford Transit Connect (Mobile Detail Van)
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Up

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
T-Regs unite!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess Touareg owners do not get on this forum anymore?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nope, it's pretty bare. Most people slog through the attitude at clubtouareg.

I'll help you out though, even though I am sure I'll get some smart pants telling me I don't know how to tow. LMAO So I'll just say 600lb measured tongue weight, back hatch filled with cargo, and parked on a hill.

Truthfully yeah, I don't take that many photos of the Touareg, usually going out places for glamor shots it's the R or the TTRS. Guess that's sad cause I can't imagine life without the Touareg.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, it's pretty bare. Most people slog through the attitude at clubtouareg.

I'll help you out though, even though I am sure I'll get some smart pants telling me I don't know how to tow. LMAO So I'll just say 600lb measured tongue weight, back hatch filled with cargo, and parked on a hill.

Truthfully yeah, I don't take that many photos of the Touareg, usually going out places for glamor shots it's the R or the TTRS. Guess that's sad cause I can't imagine life without the Touareg.

Looks great! Love that T-Regs are classy SUV's with some guts. The older MK1 and MK2 Tregs are actually surprisingly capable off road. I dont know that I would want to take a MK3 off road though, they are too luxurious and nice for that IMO LOL.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah, I had a line on a V10 before I ended up with the TDI R-Line after it fell through. Probably for the best since I have too many toys and I think a V10 would take all my attention lol It even had the near unicorn off road setup with the locking front and rear diffs, not the center though but still. I don't think the T3s are Rubicon material but I've thought about getting some meatier wheels/tires for some light trail runs though. Would really want some skid plates though just because.

They really are classy and, though I'm biased, look amazing. Love people's faces when I cruise past them with the trailer, can't believe it can handle that load but does so flawlessly.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts

I honestly don't have many, sadly.

Reactions: nasty_VW_habit

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Registered
238 Posts
LOL It looks like a monster machine from the side, those are some serious tires. What are the specs on wheel/tire combo??

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not that I do not like seeing the Touareg used in such utilitarian ways it always shocks me how many people use them as capable off roaders and for their utility purpose especially these last gen body styles since they have a far mor lux feel and style over the first 2 T-regs. I myself am looking to get a T-Reg 2 and keep it more of an OEM+ look and play on its luxury side. Either way, keep the pics rollin' (y) :)

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Utility? Nah, not a Touareg

Reactions: nasty_VW_habit

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I too, love your hybrid

Reactions: mywifescar
1 - 20 of 43 Posts