VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
261 - 280 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Silver TT on the Silver Sceen!

The ole lady and I watched MI-II this weekend - I never noticed the early chase scene with Tom and the girl- she was in a silver TT (he was in a porshe). I kept running the scene over and over 'til the ole lady got mad and I had to move on..

Very cool!

:laugh:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Saw a white 225 roadster this morning on rt 30 by rohrerstown in lancaster county. Seen it a couple times now.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Saw a silver TT and black TT several times in Beirut this last week. Found the black TT near the marina and the silver one on the highway close to Le Mall

·
Registered
15 Posts
Saw a blue TT Coupe (180/225?) in Elgin last night while getting on 20 Westbound from Shales Parkway... Looked much cleaner than my snow, ice and salt covered TT does right now lol. Was kind of embarrassed honestly lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Went to $1 bowling night at Mardi Gras Lanes jn Dekalb, IL tonight and came out to this after lol... Apparently I'm not the only TT owner who appreciates a good deal on bowling around here...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
320 Posts
Germantown wi on 45 I saw a white TT with orange racing stripes and orange wheels...anyone know him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

261 - 280 of 313 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.