VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official "WTB/WTT" Thread

5K views 97 replies 65 participants last post by  shutloon 
#1 ·
The Very Simple Rules:
*Only post WTT and WTB items here
*Once it sells delete your post. Hit the edit icon next to your post and hit Delete
*NO posting replies in here... IM, or e-mail the seller (any replies will be deleted immediately without any explanation)

#2 ·
Re: Official "WTB/WTT" Thread (Anthony@VWvortex)

UPDATED I STILL NEED THIS STUFF!
WTB MK2 stuff-
i need some power windows for mk2 jetta stock mk2 foglights.clear(to make 1/2 red) or 1/2 red 1/2 clear taillights........I need a trunk w/ no holes
Russell
vwfastg60@yahoo.co
720-329-6301
LMK what you have and send me some pics or links or whatever,also what you want for it

Also have to trade Gray interior out of mk2 jetta in nice condition,for trade

Modified by Boostedcorrados at 10:15 PM 2-22-2004

Modified by Boostedcorrados at 10:44 PM 3-16-2004

Modified by Boostedcorrados at 5:56 AM 4-9-2004

#4 ·

Why did we erase the old WTB and FS thread and put up another? Nobody wants to read all of the WTB and FS things.. This forum moves pretty slow so its kinda dumb to have these post stay at the top of the boards. just let people post WTB and FS stuff wothout this thread- Its alot easier the other way and if somebody wants something, they can search

#5 ·
Re: Official "WTB/WTT" Thread (sickvr666)

Quote, originally posted by sickvr666 »
Why did we erase the old WTB and FS thread and put up another? Nobody wants to read all of the WTB and FS things.. This forum moves pretty slow so its kinda dumb to have these post stay at the top of the boards. just let people post WTB and FS stuff wothout this thread- Its alot easier the other way and if somebody wants something, they can search

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Clap clap clap http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Amen, quite a few of us tried to say that when these threads first started, but the post got promptly locked.

#7 ·

anybody selling, complete and running 8v A2 jetta engine? please email me price and mileage at roshiep@hotmail.com, need good deal

thanks all, I think I found a really cheap 16V! No longer looking for a 8v! yaaahooo.

Modified by roshie at 4:08 PM 2-27-2004

#16 ·
Re: Official "WTB/WTT" Thread (boostedjetta01)

Quote, originally posted by boostedjetta01 »
im looking for a revo program for my 01 1.8t jetta...i want to pick up the 4 bar program. IM me and let me know if anyone has one up forsale!

Taylor..you can't just buy the program. Already told you..give Avalon a call and they will take care of you.

#22 ·

Looking for Aftermarket Jetta 4 Body parts..
-- Does anyone have for sale a front lip, rear lip or side skits for a Jetta 4? If they are painted cool white that is even better... Thanks.

#24 ·
Re: (boostedjetta01)

Dear Santa
Well i would like some New headlights, for my MK3
Dual round , mk4 look alike, or H1 dual europian
Also i am looking for a rear spoiler, somthing nice , not to flashy
maby some side skirts
or any thing cool for a mk3 golf 2.0l
IM me if you have any thing

#26 ·
Re: Official "WTB/WTT" Thread (EuroParts)

would like some cheap stock golf or gti head lights no cracks but dont wanna pay alot for them and i would like a grill preferable red. just im me if you got them oh and i would need them to be mk3

Modified by gwarballs at 6:33 PM 3-12-2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.