VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....well sorta, they're actually in auburn, which is more like the armpit area. j/k i used to live there, it's not that bad
Anyways, I was wondering if anybodies been there? Do they have have a store front? There's nothing like actually getting to see a part in real life before you buy it.

[Modified by FuriousGeorge!!, 7:42 AM 4-10-2002]

·
Registered
11,621 Posts
Re: Oh Wow, Bahn Brenner is right in the heart of Seattle (FuriousGeorge!!)

Yeah Auburn is definately not the Heart, I'm not sure if Armpit truely represents it though, I think the armpit should be reserved for Tacoma- Damn that place stinks

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Re: Oh Wow, Bahn Brenner is right in the heart of Seattle (420247)

Im not sure about having a storefront, but I would guess they keep most products in stock since they had my Rieger skirts in stock when I called and ordered. Im almost 100% sure John and the guys would love to have a fellow C stop by to see a part even if they didnt have a showroom. Most personal shops like that and Dean's shop (Futrell Autowerks) are always loving having peeps drop by and say hello and whatnot.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Re: Oh Wow, Bahn Brenner is right in the heart of Seattle (cramer)

I've been there
They've got a small store area up front. The place is mostly just a garage w/ an area of parts. They had ALOT of parts when i was there. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.