VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you prob think its something grea and cool but like usual nothing grea from old kenny... just a bunch of rubbish and mis splet words..... thats a jk *spelt... anyways....
My project will be to rejuvinate the r32. I bought it new with about 15 miles on it and i have not owned another car since. 98,000 miles and i still love it, i hate it sometimes but i think we all do. The car has a lot of ****zy dings and paint chips. And it sounds like crap with an exhaust leak. I want to get it back to a daily driver but something i can be proud of at car meets and maybe shows. So im looking for some suggestions on where to get the parts i want.
I order my magnaflow exhaust today to get rid of the big old stock one and its leaky res delete pipe.
I need to order a new front bumper and for $900 new oem (quoted by a friends body shop who will be doing the work (fender Menders in plainfield nj) i might as well go euro where can i get one? I heard that some are not good fits and the quality arent that great..... so for 900 or less what and where can i get the euro one and for what price??? remember i want the one that fits good and isnt more than 900$.
Since ill be getting a euro bumper maybe i should go with oem or look a like head lights i dont have that much money for oem, so they are out of the uestion. I want ones that look a like no halo rings either, and no leveling ktis thats just to much work!!! i feel like... but anything can beet the stock ones and a pair of miss-match hid bulbs that are in the car now.....
http://img.ecstuning.com/product_library/10725/800/Mk4%20Golf%20Hid%20Replica%20Headlight%20Set-Chrome.jpg[IMG]
These are 359 so im prb gonna get these unless there's better prices out there.
new paint on my roof will be done soon, im staying blue.
dents on front fenders where my wheel hit when i was to low will be fixed, chips on the hood will be fixed as well.
I plan on doing some engine work but thats not till i get the car looking respectable after 6 years of abuse, i think she needs a revamp.
Staying stock rims flat black still..... I cant stand choosing rims because nothing looks nice to me and the stock are good enough. but i mean if there are suggestions im always down for that.
Looking for an a8 console with the red ked lights.
Thats it for now i have eibach coils ill clean those up and i should be good for summer. Maybe a dog bone mount to take the slop out when down shifing and letting off the gas.
So anything i have lsted that you know where to get for good prices and are direct fits let me know

[IMG]http://www.vwvortex.com/vwbb/smile.gif

Modified by what1021 at 7:06 PM 3-23-2010

Modified by what1021 at 7:08 PM 3-23-2010

Modified by what1021 at 7:09 PM 3-23-2010

· Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Ok guys the parts ordering has begun... (xVolksR32x)

Quote, originally posted by xVolksR32x »
for the bumper i would look to tmtuning.

Thanks tmtuing i have heard of what is good about the bumper does it fit correctly?

· Registered
483 Posts
Re: Ok guys the parts ordering has begun... (what1021)

Quote, originally posted by what1021 »

Thanks tmtuing i have heard of what is good about the bumper does it fit correctly?

AFIK, the bumper is a Euro OEM piece and should fit perfectly with minor adjustments. as they say everything comes off easier than putting it back on. id like to do the full conversion someday complete with head light washers, etc.
good luck with the resto. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Ok guys the parts ordering has begun... (.:Reis)

thanks a lot, hopefully i can show her face soon, i mean you should se her..... the hole front is cracked right now from the gf taking the car ofr a ride , i wasnt even made when it happened wither..... im such a nice bf haha...!
i looked at it on tmtuning ill be re-doing it very soon and the oem euro replica headlights!!!!! all that will be left is getting the stuff on and painted man oh man i dont think i really needed to type that much before, but what ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.