VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well due to the outstanding turn outs and close races, I will go and try to put togather a Friday night run. It is Car Craft this weekend, so it will have to be late. There are going to be a bunch of us there. But I'm down. How about you?
Note, there was a few things that bothered me Friday night. Walden, your car is loud, and you never stopped running. You have to see that you have to turn that thing off from time to time, and let other people run. The sound that it makes has to carry miles, it is soooo loud, and we don't want any trouble. So if you do come, please take it eazy.
Also, this thing with leaving half way through to get gas is not going to happen again. We are only there for a few hours, get gas ahead of time....ok? And if you don't think you can handle or pay for a ticket, save your gas and stay home.

This has been real good clean trouble free fun, lets not f it all up with somthing stupid. So give me your feed back about late Friday night.

Can we get some new guys...........or are you scared?

EDIT ( for thouse of you who have been there, please keep the location to yourselfs, thanks)

Modified by vr6zach at 10:32 PM 7-13-2003

· Registered
149 Posts
Re: Ok........next Friday night! (vr6zach)

Ok if I come again I will bring the dodge caravan, it has a real quiet exhaust. Sorry if the two runs I made was to much, nobody told me you were suppose to wait a certain amount of time between runs.(my bad) I will check with you before I make any runs. It was a fun time sorry for my bad manners. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
550 Posts

Note, there was a few things that bothered me Friday night. Walden, your car is loud, and you never stopped running. You have to see that you have to turn that thing off from time to time, and let other people run.
sometimes ur a pain in the ass zach, we invite a guy out (someone new who isnt scared)and you put this up....
Ive made my last run.

· Registered
3,700 Posts
Re: Ok........next Friday night! (igovw)

C'mon, you know how Zach meant it. He wasn't saying Walden was doing anything wrong, just making small adjustments for next time to keep this going longer. Hell, my car is loud as hell too, which is something I should be conscious of out there too. It's not a big deal, just something we should watch.
Walden, it isn't your bad, as a group we should just be aware of such things.

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Holy christ, I wish you could here my tone of voice when I wrote that, this is not me yelling at him at all. Don't take it the wrong way, ok? I'm just saying to becarful, his car is loud as hell and we have to keep a light hand on that. This thing is not going to be busted, sorry for blowing up.
Walden, you are invited back, or the mini van would be a great race for bam.

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote, originally posted by igovw »
Yeah ben, i hear ya...... its just that sometimes zachs control issues get a little old.

O man have you been talking to kristy.....LOL, Sorry about that, I put it on so I would like to have some order you know?

· Registered
6,060 Posts

Quote, originally posted by vr6zach »
Walden, you are invited back, or the mini van would be a great race for bam.

If I'm out at all friday night I'll come by and let Bam beat my oil fountain http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif . Gotta let him feel like a real man for a while

· Registered
3,700 Posts

hahaha my god this place is like a frickin soap opra.. How about 'The Fast and The Bam', to continue the onslaught upon the poor kid. hahah

And yea dusty, sometimes what Zach says has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Modified by Chancelor Ben at 3:35 PM 7-14-2003

· Registered
5,904 Posts
Re: Ok........next Friday night! (gtivr6'in)

Quote, originally posted by gtivr6'in »
awww i wanna run!! where do yu guys meet up?... is it far frum Niles..?... juss wonderin...

hahahaahhahahah jesus christ. zack, eat a dick. its not my fault i get 8mpg with the turbo.

· Registered
1,637 Posts
Re: Ok........next Friday night! (Biz)

Quote, originally posted by Biz »

If I'm out at all friday night I'll come by and let Bam beat my oil fountain http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif . Gotta let him feel like a real man for a while

trust that holly makes me feel like a real man. trust that when my car is fast,because of all this my mouth will makes zachs seem small. and trust that i will be there friday after 10. its a good time no matter what happens.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Ok........next Friday night! (Y2KRICEBOY)

Quote, originally posted by Y2KRICEBOY »

hahahaahhahahah jesus christ. zack, eat a dick. its not my fault i get 8mpg with the turbo.

You should have bought a VW........LOL

· Registered
4,126 Posts

Quote, originally posted by vr6zach »

You should have bought a VW........LOL

I don't know.....I have a VW and I still get 8mpg. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.