VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are only two weeks to go til the VW Weekend. I am proposing a Saturday morning drive. What say anyone who is here that morning meets up at about 10 at Black Mountain. I will invite my new friends on the frenchie forum, and of course our nationally-displaced friends on Mini2. Mega Euro Hot Hatch GTG!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is already a cruise in the afternoon, but how about we make it around 11? Any better? Any later and Liam wont make it, any earlier, you guys will find it too hard to get here for. We had a Sat morning cruise about that time last year, and it was great.

· Registered
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Liam, do the same as me. Polish next weekend, quick wash and detail Sat morning before the drive. :wink:
Matthew, the cruise in the afternoon is exactly that. A cruise. The morning meet would be more what you would call a drive....
Streak: Afternoon cruise is just a turn up thing. Meeting at Russell offices car park at around 4. See our website for details....

· Registered
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha. Pat, you cant afford to not spend the moulah on the Petrol. Our drives are buckets of .....nothing to see here..... wrapped up in a warm hug...

Tim, you are back! Golf fixed yet?

Modified by Stevemk2gti at 7:18 PM 9-15-2005

· Registered
206 Posts
Re: (minigolf)

My golf is almost fixed. I am having trouble with the computer. It went off to Sydeny for some loving by Microtech and it has come back with lots of attitude. It wont do fuel but will do spark. I'm not a happy man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.