VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
589 Posts
Re: okixtreme headlight conversion (rednekdubbin)

A friend of mine was putting on some BMW lights on his jetta, so I hold him about this site that i found. Which was the okixtreme site and how it had a conversion kit for the lights. He was trying to make his own kit but got pissed off and bought the okixtreme kit. He had to wait something like 2 weeks for it to come and whan it didn't even fit right. He still had the same problem. The BMW lights just don't fit right they are to long and to tall, so there is a gap at the top by the hood and by the fender. But they do look bad ass!!!! In the end he ended up takeing his car to a guy he knows and they did some bad ass modding to it and it looks sweet as hell. So I would have to say that no it's not the greatest kit for the buck! Hopefully that helped you all. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Re: okixtreme headlight conversion (mtl_jetta_gt)

unless you have the $$$ to get your fenders custom molded to the cover the gap the headlights leave, dont do it.... i think its the bomb without that horrid gap between the square headlight and rounded fender, the only bad thing about gettin that done is there is no turning back, ur stuck with the BMW lights

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.