VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! My wheels are ACTUALLY on their way!!!!
- 19x8 FS-7's
- 7 Spokes With Grooved Centers
- Acrylic Black
- Polished Lips & Caps
- .5 Lip Up Front
- 1.5 Lip On The Rears
- Falken 235/35/19 All Around
- With Some 13" Cross Drills And Red Cali's Sitting Behind Them
For everything I went through on these so far the UPS man better pray they are spotless when I open them!!!!!

[Modified by KJ-VR6, 4:08 PM 4-5-2002]

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Re: OMG! I Was Starting To Think THIS Day Was Never Going To Happen!!!!!!!! (KJ-VR6)

Sweet, now I'll know when to go pick them up at the warehouse!
JK....Congrats man, are you going to wait to put them on when they arrive or just stare at them in the living room for a few days?
When I got mine, I looked at them for a week, test fit them to the car and put them away in the basement. If I still had them in plain site, I would have thrown the coilovers on. Lucky for me I have patience. I will have had about 20 visits from the UPS/fedex trucks before I am done this spring.

· Registered
3,773 Posts
Re: OMG! I Was Starting To Think THIS Day Was Never Going To Happen!!!!!!!! (Overboost)

this is just me being untrusting, but you know how easy it is for a person to take that tracking number your provided and call ups and mess up your shipment, i wouldnt recommend putting your ups number up there. My last job i did a lot of ups shipping, and anyone in my departmnet could call up and stop and have it returned to shipper, or etc.. They were on no special list. But glad to see your getting some rims

· Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: OMG! I Was Starting To Think THIS Day Was Never Going To Happen!!!!!!!! (vtgolf)

quote:[HR][/HR]What do they look like???[HR][/HR]​
quote:[HR][/HR]Any pics of those "FS-7" wheels?[HR][/HR]​

Im told this is the 1st and only set so far that was made with these specs and design? If its true thats pretty cool, I hope I dont see another set for some time!
Here is a pic of the disk right after it came off the cutter. this is before they were cleaned/deburred, drilled, and powdercoated. I don't have any pics of them completed, just a few of the disks.

[Modified by KJ-VR6, 4:06 PM 4-5-2002]

· Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: OMG! I Was Starting To Think THIS Day Was Never Going To Happen!!!!!!!! (1BadAzzVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]sweet! now we getta see the pics of the wheels and dat badazz brake conversion.
a
2 u
[HR][/HR]​

Yuuummm...cant wait!

· Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: OMG! I Was Starting To Think THIS Day Was Never Going To Happen!!!!!!!! (hbstriker)

quote:[HR][/HR]hey, i get my suspension on the 8th, what a coincidence[HR][/HR]​
H&R coilovers?? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: OMG! I Was Starting To Think THIS Day Was Never Going To Happen!!!!!!!! (GreenFelix00)

quote:[HR][/HR]Nice!
I have the same tires http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

-Paul
[HR][/HR]​
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.