VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,517 Posts
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (VW97Jetta)

Quote, originally posted by VW97Jetta »
What a bunch of nerds....

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (EvilVento2.oT)

wow thats funny

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (04UberSport_Dolphin)

"Help them Obi-Wan....you're their only hope....."

Jeff

·
17,317 Posts
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (04UberSport_Dolphin)

Not to bring up a thread thats been sleeping quietly off the page, but did ayone else catch that they have "how-to" type sections to teach you how to bring a little more geek into your own life?
"You should pick something that has lines which are similar to your vehicle, or it won't work. (For example, don't do something silly like trying to get a VW Bug to look like a Star Destroyer.)"
Simply stunning.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (robbyb413)

that del sol takes the cake... and so does the fact that it's some 40 y/o suit... lol...

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (ri-v-dub)

just imagine seeing this guy driving around, that pic he looks like he's going out for his prom or something

·
17,317 Posts

ok guys, I'm sold, forget the t3super60 I was gonna put in, I'm sinking my money into a new project...

whadda ya think? if the girls turn me down I'll blast dem civics outta the sky, err, road, whith my phateon torpedos!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (robbyb413)

HAHA I love R2D2 on the back!!

Hey, to each his own, i guess

Quote, originally posted by robbyb413 »
ok guys, I'm sold, forget the t3super60 I was gonna put in, I'm sinking my money into a new project...

I think thats a much better investement. I agree with your choice. I'd do it myself, but I can't get my hands on any torpedos

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (arsenall79)

Thanks Chris... my day is now a little bit better.

·
17,317 Posts
Re: OMG the funniest thing ever, you know you're a geek if... (arsenall79)

Quote, originally posted by arsenall79 »
I think thats a much better investement. I agree with your choice. I'd do it myself, but I can't get my hands on any torpedos

Well with the market the way it is now, with all the embargos on futuristic space weapons and whatnot, you gotta have hookups or luck. I found mine on ebay russia. You can get anything on there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts