Registered
28,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

** AIR RIDE SUSPENSION **

--> Professionally installed
--> Frame on passenger side has been notched and re-sealed along with the front swaybar removed to allow axle clearance for maximum drop
--> Trunk components installed with a hinged false floor so you can still use the trunk and also easily access the spare tire well
--> I will give you a FULL run down of the ins and outs of owning an Air Ride vehicle; it's very simple, but helpful if you're not familiar

** INTERIOR **
--> Condition: No rips or tears on any of the seats, all interior dash/roof/seat components work; headliner fabric and door card fabric starting to sag, driver side rear window sticks to go down sometimes (always goes up), a/c activates but doesn't blow cold (never did when I bought it, could be as simple as adding refrigerant; I'm just a windows-down kind of guy so never looked into it), wireless remote needs a new battery
--> All Pillars and Headliner are wrapped in black/red/white plaid fabric
--> LED Lighting
--> Audi TT Pedal Covers

** EXTERIOR **
--> Condition: NO major dents, NO cracks/creases on body panels; some rust on the front/rear quarter panel edges and rockers, small rock chip/paint bubble on hood edge, slight front bumper alignment issue
--> Full body kit (VW GLI Front and Rear Lower Valance, Dubtechnik M3 Side Skirts)
--> VW GLI Tail Lights
--> Chrome Mirror Caps
--> Wheel Spacers (20mm Front and Rear)

** ENGINE/TRANSMISSION **
--> Condition: Starts and runs great; two primary things to note are that the catalytic converter rattles and the check engine light is on for an oxygen sensor code (P0036, P0141) and cooling system code (P2181) (I will scan the car for you and show you the codes if you'd like) but the car runs GREAT and has regardless of these, tires are good through the summer, e-brake sticks
--> This 2.0L Engine with 5-speed Manual is known for being bulletproof (built to last) and very reliable
--> Magnaflow 2.5" Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust
--> Audi TT Short Shift Kit

** MISC **
--> Always garage kept (except these past few days since I have my new car in there)
--> Have many of the stock parts boxed up and will be included with the sale (suspension, tail lights, mirror caps, etc.)
--> Have extra fabric that was used on the interior
--> Includes: Full Size Spare Tire and Roadside Assistance kit
--> Non-smoking vehicle

MILEAGE: 163,500
ENGINE: 2.0L
TRANSMISSION: 5-speed Manual
TITLE: Clean
PAYMENT: Cash or Certified Check
REASON FOR SELLING: Needed a bigger vehicle
CARFAX: Contact me for a PDF; it's a very clean CarFax with 1 accident noted as Minor which led to me replacing the front bumper
CONTACT: Direct Message me through here and we can exchange phone numbers for calling/text or email if you prefer
PRICE: $3,995

NOTE:

I will tell you absolutely EVERYTHING, both good and not so great, about this car. You will find I've already demonstrated that in this listing. I've had this car for its past 100,000 miles and know every inch of it. I will not leave you driving away with any worry of surprises with this vehicle. Don't buy a car from someone who has something to hide or doesn't give you a lot of information. I will explain IT ALL, as I understand the fear of unknowns when buying a used vehicle and I want the next owner to enjoy this car as much I have. This car still performs and I know you'll enjoy it.

Link to full Image Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/nlWIQw3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts