VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Geriatric Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We were on location at the Audi Forum Ingolstadt today for an event planned around a production milestone for Audi and namely the 10 millionth B-segment car to roll off the assembly line. The main event as planned was to focus on the production history, with a chance to view and drive examples of B-segment Audis past. We'll have more coverage of this sometime next week, but the big news that was also an unexpected surprise was a sneak peek of the new A4...

Full Story plus photos

·
I could've been a contender.
41,106 Posts

:wave:

·
Registered
24,098 Posts
FV-QR

Ayup, really liking the new A4. This is still technically a "B8", right?

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
nice!

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
These real life pictures are way better than the studio shots from a couple days ago.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
22,172 Posts
The A4 styling seems to evolve while the 3 Series devolves.

·
Registered
2020 Mercedes A250 4Matic
18,482 Posts
I'm still not crazy about the headlights, but the grill is an improvement for sure.

·
Registered
'94 Corrado/ '07 997tt/ '18 GC SRT
28,007 Posts
Not bad, but I'm more interested in seeing the A4 Allroad! And by see it, I mean be able to go down to my dealer and check one out.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Looks fantastic! My only complaint would be the grill looks a little gody. Overall a great looking car, Audi's design progression is very well planned:thumbup:

Yes. This is the mid-generation facelift (or Product Improvement, to Audi) of the B8 A4.

-Tim
B8.5 if you will?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
The A4 styling seems to evolve while the 3 Series devolves.
I don't know if it's that much of an evolution. As much as I like the facelift pictured here, the car is very reminiscent of the B6 S-line Avant. The overall shape is very similar. If anything, it looks a bit retro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts