VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
b/c zaino is a pain in the ass to order when you are a NJ resident i decided to go with a Klasse Concours kit, P21S shampoo, P21S wheel cleaner, and Lexol Vinylex for the interior and tires.
from what i can see Klasse is very similar to Zaino in that neither are a wax but a polymer... Klasse is acrylic based and very durable. the store also reccomended the P21S products and said that Lexol is good stuff too.
any opinions or reccomendations for a silver car? i would've liked to get the Zaino but you cant get it direct when you live in NJ (according to their website) and one of the distributors doesn't ship and is in northern NJ. the other is just some guy's voicemail when i called... a bit shady if you don't mind me saying.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Re: Opinions of Klasse v. Zaino (Mk2Scirocco16v)

you are exactly right. i really really wanted to use zaino for my black car but the local distributor is some dude that sells it out of his house. f that man i dont wanna deal with goin to some guys house to buy wax. i'll stick with the klasse that can be purchased from reputable companies. zaino bros. seems like a good company but they should really think about some better distribution for the nj/pa area cuz i'm sure we arent the only ones who have passed up on their products because of this

·
Registered
460 Posts

I use the Klasse twins and highly recommend it. Easy to use, great durability and a little goes a long way. I strip and re-apply about 3 times a year and build up 4 or 5 layers of SG. I never tried Zaino products so I can't comment on them.
This is after Klasse AIO and about 2-3 layers of SG on a Reflex Silver Passat.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Opinions of Klasse v. Zaino (mackie421)

thats what im talkin' about willis! i mean seriously, not to diss them but you'd think that a company who has a very well set up website with a pretty high demand product would actually market their stuff in a simpler (er, up to date) manner!

·
Registered
270 Posts

You can’t mail a check or money order directly to Zaino in NJ? If that’s the case that sucks cuz Zaino is great stuff…but so is Klasse! With Klasse you can always top with carnauba if so inclined. Both look fabulous on silver and I’m sure you’ll be thrilled with the results from Klasse.

http://home.attbi.com/~amansir1/gti1.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~amansir1/honda2.jpg

In the above shots the GTI is Zaino’d and the Honda is Klasse’d…can’t go wrong with either.
Adam

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: Opinions of Klasse v. Zaino (Ag GTI)

Yeah for some really dumb reason they wont ship locally to NJ or Penn. I really do not understand their crappy buisness practices. its costing them money. I guess im glad I do not live anywhere near them so its easy to get it sent to me

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Re: Opinions of Klasse v. Zaino (zaniix)

I just put a layer of SG last night and took it off this morning. I haven't driven it all day b/c i'm too proud of it
Haha, i reversed it outside into the sun...looked at it for good 15 miin and drove it back into the garage.
I'm biased since it's the only thing i've used. Sorry. but Klasse gets a http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif from me

·
Registered
29,721 Posts
Re: Opinions of Klasse v. Zaino (Str8desi84)

I used klasse once, wasnt impressed at all. Now using
3M Swirl mark remover, blackfire polish, blackfire wax, blitz wax.

[Modified by steez, 1:41 AM 8-9-2002]

·
Banned
5,977 Posts
Re: Opinions of Klasse v. Zaino (mackie421)

quote:[HR][/HR]you are exactly right. i really really wanted to use zaino for my black car but the local distributor is some dude that sells it out of his house. f that man i dont wanna deal with goin to some guys house to buy wax. i'll stick with the klasse that can be purchased from reputable companies. zaino bros. seems like a good company but they should really think about some better distribution for the nj/pa area cuz i'm sure we arent the only ones who have passed up on their products because of this[HR][/HR]​

What's wrong with someone selling Zaino out of their house? I know several "reputable" vw part stores online that sell out of their garage.

[Modified by Mindflux, 11:56 PM 8-9-2002]

·
Registered
508 Posts
Re: Opinions of Klasse v. Zaino (Mindflux)

I like my klasse twins.
Here is the pic of 3m SMR, 3 coats of all in one, 3 coats of sealant glaze, and 3 coats of blitz. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.