VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,224 Posts
with some properly stretched tires they would lok killer... maybe even whitewalls depending on the car

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (simon_C)

Quote, originally posted by simon_C »
with some properly stretched tires they would lok killer... maybe even whitewalls depending on the car

yeah man that would look sick with whitewalls...rockin a black ride...not much color on the outside, so i think they would work....time for some photoshop work. HA

· Registered
5,224 Posts
Re: (audiodfl)

Quote, originally posted by audiodfl »

yeah man that would look sick with whitewalls...rockin a black ride...not much color on the outside, so i think they would work....time for some photoshop work. HA

go for it! i love whitewalls on newer style wheels. maybe even......stretched whites? HAHA

· Registered
15,249 Posts
Re: (Batan)

Quote, originally posted by Batan »

I like them but their offset sucks ass. What I like the most is the weight, 12lbs in 15" size.

weight means nothing if they look bad....
and youre right the offset does suck, youd need to buy spacers to go with them....

· Registered
914 Posts
Re: (PDXGTI8V 2.0)

I would rather have light wheels than heavy pretty ones. Not to say pretty wheels dont look nice, but if you can get a 12 lbs. wheel for $90 then why not go for it. If you dont like black, they are easy to paint. I like mine.

Modified by 2k3GTI18T at 7:07 AM 11-28-2006

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.