VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I'm a young kid, 16. Although I'm not looking to buy a car yet, I want to get an idea of the type of car i would want, and like every other young guy i want a fast, respectable car. Price is obviously a huge factor. For the sake of this post, lets leave out insurance. For the past year I've wanted an mk4 gti, most recently I've fallen in love with mk3 jettas. I've wanted everything from an Integra Type-R, to a RSX Type-S, to an e36 m3, to a g35c. I would like to know your opinions on some cars, such as the ones above, mostly the ITR and the RSX. Or am i totally crazy for seriously wanting a car at 16.

·
Registered
28,779 Posts
Re: Opinions please (sh0rt shiFt)

Quote, originally posted by sh0rt shiFt »
For the sake of this post, lets leave out insurance. ... Or am i totally crazy for seriously wanting a car at 16.

You are totally crazy for leaving out consideration of insurance costs for a new 16 year old driver.

·
Registered
366 Posts
if you like older cars, i'd go for an 80's style 911. Not only is it a sweet car, but how many 16 year olds own a porsche. I owned my first porsche at 20, and i was a bad ass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts