VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought the ceramic coated just so last a little longer since i'm in the wet PNW. what do you 16v dubbers think of this exhaust and how is the fit/finish. i've heard it on VR6's and it sounds good, and seems to fit good

·
Registered
226 Posts
Re: ordered my eurosport exhaust, what do you 16v guys think of it? (VEE-DUBBER)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif sounds good and gave a little bit of horsepower up top. I regret no getting the ceremic coating, get a tip too for it because the tip it comes with is kind of plain.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Re: ordered my eurosport exhaust, what do you 16v guys think of it? (Matt1072)

this seems like a question you would ask BEFORE ordering it.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: ordered my eurosport exhaust, what do you 16v guys think of it? (Mbiggy)

well i've known it's not a BAD exhaust and i know sure as hell it's better than what I have on the car at the moment. (2" cat back with a flowmaster muster with HUGE DTM tips that stick about 10 feet past the bumper) and i like the plain look. cops wont be lookin as much, but a bright green car kinda gets their attention anyways i guess

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Re: ordered my eurosport exhaust, what do you 16v guys think of it? (VEE-DUBBER)

It's fits well and sounds good. It doesn't drone on the freeway at all. Gives a decent poewr boost. I just got the plain jane version, I couldn't see spending the extra $ for the ceramic coating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts