Registered
4,051 Posts
Re: Ordered my gti today =) (svander)

What did you pick it up for?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Re: Ordered my gti today =) (saved_GLX)

Hang on, lets play cherades!!! (spelling? lol)
3 words, 3 syllabels (spelling again?)
I-Hate-You!

Just kidding. Lucky dog. I have strictly forbidden myself to get my GTI anytime before August of next year. That way I can have a downpayment and what not, and be better off getting it. damnit. i want it in Feb!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Re: Ordered my gti today =) (nerdhotrod)

Quote, originally posted by nerdhotrod »
White
6sp
package 0 (nothing
)

Twins!!!
Well - I wanted package 2 w/ Sirius so the outside will be identical. Euro springs & tails coming ASAP then lighter wheels afterwards. That will give me enough time behind the wheel so that I develop a severe case of mod fever and call APR after it gets properly broken in...............

·
Registered
3,214 Posts

White
6sp
package 0 (nothing
)

did they give you a price on this?
if i were to get a new GTI (evaluating the finances) - would get that combo (not colour though) ie. 6spd, pkg 0 (or maybe pkg 1)

·
Registered
3,840 Posts

Well that is what I would order if I was under 38... and had no dogs.. . but as I am an old codger with 3 dogs and a wife, I am thinking of a black gti w/ black leather...
congrats! I am jealous

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
Re: Ordered my gti today =) (PAH062567)

Quote, originally posted by PAH062567 »
Well that is what I would order if I was under 38... and had no dogs.. . but as I am an old codger with 3 dogs and a wife, I am thinking of a black gti w/ black leather...
congrats! I am jealous

but you just got a new ride peter!!
let me know when you wanna make another trip to mexico!!

Modified by [email protected] at 8:23 AM 11-22-2005

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Re: Ordered my gti today =) (PAH062567)

Quote, originally posted by PAH062567 »
true.
but the lease is up this summer on the benz...
So, I figured if I wait to buy a black on black Gti 'till August in Tucson - well you would be so heat fatigued you would just give me the car for nothin'

If I can't find a good deal locally on a new GTI, I will be contacting Mike Grady in the neighboring state http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was down at the dealership today and they said they could put in an order...
Big question is Price. What happens if they say "Your car is here and by the way that will be $35,000" or something. With the GLIs running in the high 20s im wondering what kind of price tag they are going to put on the GTI. It is really tempting but Im not going to order untill I can get a dollar amount.

Modified by Tank driving fool at 6:47 PM 11-22-2005

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ordered mine yesterday.
Black Magic
DSG on 18's
Package 2 w/Navi and Sirius
Was told they'd call back later this week with pricing info. But really not worried, figuring about 25-28K.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts

White
6sp
package 0 (nothing
)

great choice. the other day i was rolling on my blue gti abd right behind me was a white gti on a sunny day. i must say that car is simply stunning on a good day. it just shines and made me wish i got a white one instead. but its all good. my car probably looked just as good from the back for from that white gti owner's view.

p.s- a chick was driving th white gti so i'm not sure if that influenced my judgement.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.