VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife is finally getting rid of company car so I get to buy her a new Passat Wagon (no selfish interest here
). Have been told by my dealer that the only way to get 4motion is to buy the GLX trim level. Anyone have experience with this? Also, does anyone know if it is possible to actually order a car with specific options or do you have to give your wish list to the dealer and he tries to find what you want from the pool coming into the country?
Thanks in advance...
00 JettaTDI, 5spd
00 Passat Wagon, 5spd
99 GTI, 5 spd
98 NB, gone
95 Golf
66,67,68 Beetle, long gone
64 Karman Ghia, wish i'd kept that one!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Re: Ordering a Passat (JerseyJetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]Also, does anyone know if it is possible to actually order a car with specific options or do you have to give your wish list to the dealer and he tries to find what you want from the pool coming into the country?
[HR][/HR]​
You can't order a VW, but you can order an Audi. The dealer has to find the model you want from what is available.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Re: Ordering a Passat (PhilHVW)

quote:[HR][/HR]You can't order a VW, but you can order an Audi. The dealer has to find the model you want from what is available.[HR][/HR]​
I beg to differ with this info. And I suspect Mauslick (who ordered a Variant to his liking) would also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.