VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have a group of 6 cars coming from Fort Myers area "Lowered Class Society" of Fort Myers.

Volvo S60 2.5t
2015 Jetta
Mk5 GTI
C series W204 I think a C350
a 335xi
and a Chevy Cruze
Cruze is just cause we need extra room.

We are leaving Fort Myers between 11pm thursday night no later then midnight.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have a group of 6 cars coming from Fort Myers area "Lowered Class Society" of Fort Myers.

Volvo S60 2.5t
2015 Jetta
Mk5 GTI
C series W204 I think a C350
a 335xi
and a Chevy Cruze
Cruze is just cause we need extra room.

We are leaving Fort Myers between 11pm thursday night no later then midnight.

Volvo S60 2.5t <--- Only part I read.

Better be coming out to the Orlando GTG in June :p

Anyways we are leaving from work (LKQ) at 1030-11am thursday if anyone wants to join us, were taking a work van since were on show field and bmw's/volvo's arnt allowed, no sense in putting the mileage on the shop cars lol.

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
We have a group heading out Thursday morning from Miami around 3:30am and a second group heading out Thursday night after 7pm which I'll be in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Volvo S60 2.5t <--- Only part I read.

Better be coming out to the Orlando GTG in June :p

Anyways we are leaving from work (LKQ) at 1030-11am thursday if anyone wants to join us, were taking a work van since were on show field and bmw's/volvo's arnt allowed, no sense in putting the mileage on the shop cars lol.
Im going to try to be at GTG depends on how exhausted funds are after SoWo plus I have Formula D that I have to go to the performance shop I am a photographer for is bringing their liberty walk 335 vert to that and I have to be there. Thats at Orlando Speed world on the 5th-6th so not sure on the conflicts on that.

and yeah I did a lot of work on the Volvo for this trip so I hope to see other Volvo's and not be alone lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have a group heading out Thursday morning from Miami around 3:30am and a second group heading out Thursday night after 7pm which I'll be in.
Which club?

And are you guys bringing walkies? The am group will likely catch up to us somewhere along the way.

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Which club?

And are you guys bringing walkies? The am group will likely catch up to us somewhere along the way.
DubCartel

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dubcartel/

I believe the AM group will have walkies. My group (PM Group) will probably not have them since it's only 4 cars as of now. I can try to grab a walkie and have it on for you and keep an ear out. I plan to leave Miami by 7pm latest so that would probably put us in the Orlando area by 11pm. Not sure if you plan to leave so late. What cars are you rolling up with? Maybe we'll catch up on the way.

Cars rolling up from the PM group

1. Red Audi A3 (mine)
2. Black MKVI GLI
3. United Gray MKVI GTI
4. Platinum Gray MKV Jetta

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DubCartel

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dubcartel/

I believe the AM group will have walkies. My group (PM Group) will probably not have them since it's only 4 cars as of now. I can try to grab a walkie and have it on for you and keep an ear out. I plan to leave Miami by 7pm latest so that would probably put us in the Orlando area by 11pm. Not sure if you plan to leave so late. What cars are you rolling up with? Maybe we'll catch up on the way.
Ah I know you guys.

Right now its just Bruce and I in the work van hauling stuff up, our booth is on the show field so since we have yet to build a vw/audi shop car we decided against taking the bmw or volvo on the trek.
We plan on heading out at 1030AM so we wont see you guys till you get there - but your AM crew will likely pass us along the way, ill make sure to have a walki on for them.

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Ah I know you guys.

Right now its just Bruce and I in the work van hauling stuff up, our booth is on the show field so since we have yet to build a vw/audi shop car we decided against taking the bmw or volvo on the trek.
We plan on heading out at 1030AM so we wont see you guys till you get there - but your AM crew will likely pass us along the way, ill make sure to have a walki on for them.
Cool, see you at the show then.

The group is rolling with a White toyota tacoma so should be able to spot them.. lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm not affiliated with this, but here's a group I'll be rolling up with.

https://www.facebook.com/events/826621404061268/

This group is set up for all cars in the Panhandle area driving up to SoWo'15. There will be 4 meeting points.

The first will start at the University Mall 7177 N Davis Hwy
Ferry Pass FL 32504 at 6am LEAVING AT 6:15 SHARP! Trip leader is Jonathan Turner.

Next stop is in Crestview at Big Lots parking lot 2511 South Ferdon Boulevard, Crestview, FL 32536 at 7:15 LEAVING AT 7:30 SHARP. Trip leader is Cody Jones.

The next meeting spot is the McDonalds in Cottondale
2510 Highway 231
Cottondale FL 32431 at 8:30am LEAVING AT 9am SHARP. This stop gives us 30 min to top off on gas, eat, coffee, and wait for the final stragglers. (there are always some)
Myself Richie Harrison is the trip leader for this stop. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Next stop will be in Columbus, Ga at 12:30pm LEAVING AT 1pm SHARP! Location is in the Target parking lot behind Steak 'n Shake 1591 Bradley Park Dr
Columbus GA 31904-3071 John F Dobos III is the trip leader for this stop. Cntact him or myself with any questions.

From there we will head up to Helen with an ETA of 4pm local (includes time change).

I will request someone to volunteer at trip leader for each stop. one from Pensacola, one from Crestview, one fromColumbus and I will be for Cottondale. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE make sure we are on time. Please share this as need be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts