VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm leaving for taiwan today...
won't be posting as much. but i'll try to drop by every once in a while to say hi.
my touareg (i mentioned touareg here so it'll less OT) will be stored in a garage, connected to a battery charger (with windows open to ventilate).
see you all in the fall!

·
Registered
47,371 Posts
Re: OT?: g'bye guys! (hotdaymnitzbao)

Good way to go out on #800! See you in the fall.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Re: OT?: g'bye guys! (spockcat)

How sad Christina.
We will miss you. Be careful!!!!!
I must say goodbye as well. Since I am leaving campus and going back home! I will have to work for my dad, so you guys will be seeing less of me as well. Not to mention my 3 week beach vacation I will be taking for the month of june! I will try to pipe in every now and then. I won't leave school until thursday though, so....yeah.

Modified by cgmb16 at 12:51 PM 5-18-2004

·
Registered
2,779 Posts

Good luck and have some of that fine roast duck, seafood and Formosa Oolong for me!
Xie-Xie!
Cy

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Re: OT?: g'bye guys! (cgmb16)

Craig my man...you sure have a tough life! Campus, holidays and all!
Lemme know if you need any Economics help for the fall semester!
Later man!
Cy

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

Christina, have a wonderful trip and a great summer.

Hey, that makes one less female on this board for now. I suddenly feel very much alone....
Have a safe trip!

And Craig, I hope you did alot better in college than my son did....I'm sure you studied whereas he just took up a valuable seat! Maybe it's better to go away to college than to stay home. Have a great summer too!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts

Christina! You don't have to go that far to find your VW logo... we will help! See you at the Lake Inn.
C~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts