VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, Im planning to wash my car today, after the hail last week, my car looks terrible, and already got plenty of sap on it. Planning to wash and clay my mum's car too.
butttt!!!
i need claybar, clay lubricant, good wax + applicator etc etc etc.
where to buy today? sunday! I dont mind driving a little bit to get it, but where do they sell a good variety of high quality products?

· Registered
9,230 Posts
Re: OT wa shin ka (seph)

Seph, I have some stuff here and my mate at Willoughby has my PS21 cleaning kit.
If you want to pick up my stuff from him and get the clay bar off me at my place,
you're more than welcome to it.
But only coz you're azn.
Such privilgese do not extend to white kunts.
You got the number. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: OT wa shin ka (TheHamofMam)

Quote, originally posted by TheHamofMam »
Seph, I have some stuff here and my mate at Willoughby has my PS21 cleaning kit.
If you want to pick up my stuff from him and get the clay bar off me at my place,
you're more than welcome to it.
But only coz you're azn.
Such privilgese do not extend to white kunts.
You got the number. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

thanks mike, great offer, but its cool, I need to get my own stuff anyways. and I actually have some time to go get stuff today, so I should get that done!
thanks agn mike!

· Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Bboy_Sparx)

Quote, originally posted by Bboy_Sparx »
Anyone who sells Meguairs should stock what you want today.
Supercheap, Autobarn etc.

Yeah, my local K-mart has that sorta gear too, Ive just gone thru a bottle of Meguairs Nxt, its good, but I think there are much better to be had for the money. The zymol/klasse/ps21/wolfgang sorta stuff....except noone seems to retail it. most are buy online.

· Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

See that???

yeah, then i said
Quote, originally posted by myself »
Yeah, my local K-mart has that sorta gear too, Ive just gone thru a bottle of Meguairs Nxt, its good, but I think there are much better to be had for the money. The zymol/klasse/ps21/wolfgang sorta stuff....except noone seems to retail it. most are buy online.

duh!

· Banned
7,126 Posts

read my first post about where to get it today. Stop posting without reading the entire thread

I did read the entire thread.
How are your driveshafts going?

Modified by Sloth at 6:51 PM 8-20-2006

· Registered
1,239 Posts
Re: (cawslow)

Quote, originally posted by cawslow »
I did read the entire thread.

You obviously didn't read the thread coz you missed the part where I actually said "you can get it today HERE". I was saying online is the place to go if you want to get Zymol etc.
Quote »
How are your driveshafts going?

Dead.
CV boots were split, joints were rooted as were my strut mounts and bearings

But I already dropped it all out last week and did it in a night so it's all good again.
Thankyou for your concern.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.