Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
14,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When choosing a new girl....

Do you reckon it is completely ridiculous to base part of a choice on what car they choose to drive, or if they are or arent in to cars at all? Like if they are a Matiz GTI-R enthusiast, obviously you run, but you know.... (I have absolutely no intention of dating any girl who would go to Summernats, for example...)
What if they owned a Subie Forester, or a Mitsu Lancer, or an Impreza RX, or worse still, a Golf...

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Re: When choosing a new girl.... (TheHamofMam)

They can drive anything they want, so long as it's not a rice mobile.
Can't expect a girl to be into cars as much as us.
In fact, I like the fact that my girlfriend and I have very different iinterests.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Re: When choosing a new girl.... (Stevemk2gti)

If she posted:
Should I go out with an angry school teacher in canberra who is obsessed with a funny old car?
What would the answer be?

·
Registered
14,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: When choosing a new girl.... (TheHamofMam)

Quote, originally posted by TheHamofMam »
Beggars can't be choosers.

Which is why I am asking, mike...

·
Registered
14,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: When choosing a new girl.... (R'chitect)

Quote, originally posted by R’chitect »
If she posted:
Should I go out with an angry school teacher in canberra who is obsessed with a funny old car?
What would the answer be?

hahahahahaha!!! Gold!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
248 Posts
Re: When choosing a new girl.... (Stevemk2gti)

When i saw a girl driving a Kombi I knew it would be love!
But seriously, base it on whether you can stand the sound of their voice. Pick someone whos voice you can tolerate, because you are going to be hearing it a lot. A nice laugh is a bonus too. Tolerance is good. That she doesnt mind if you hang out with your mates for a while is great. Most important? can you stand her family. It may lead to marriage, and you then have to spend TIME with them. So if you can never get along with the family, give it a miss.
As for someone who drives a mitsubishi, i would draw the line there. I wouldnt even talk to them.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Re: (Mr Stubbier)

I don't think this mindset is healthy because it limits the number of girls you can pursue.
Some girls don't drive or do not have their own cars. Thats when you come in with your faithful steed and carry her into the hous... err sunset!
Honestly, get a chick whos loaded and drives her daddy's M3 or porsche - can't go wrong - make sure you suck up real good and get a chunk of the family business and your set http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
21,861 Posts
Re: When choosing a new girl.... (WAY)

Steve, it doesn't matter what she drives as long as she agrees not to be seen with you in her car.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
actually, having a girl that can drive and owns a car has it's pros and cons.
pro is u dun have to go drive her around.
and that if u can't drive them cause something last minute turned up, they can drive themselves.
whereas, if they dun have a car, they would expect u to drive them 24x7. hahaha. well, not 24x7. but close enuf. u wouldn't want u're girl to catch a cab alone, drunk in the middle of the night, do ya? u gotta get up u're sleepy ass and go find her or soemthing..
but yeah. all girls are a possibility if they're nice ppl. doesn't matter what they own or do.

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Re: (malliemcg)

Quote, originally posted by malliemcg »
Where the hell are these girls to choose from in da capital.

Dont be xso picky. you might find out

·
Registered
14,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mallie, you actually have to venture out past your own doorstep to find a g/f...
Guys, post was very tongue in cheek*. Had a coffee date with a girl who owns a Forrester. Thought to myself "hmmm... nice girl, shame about the car...." But even that was in jest. Just enjoying crazy single life...

*edit: unless she actually reaally loves HSV or FPV or thinks Hyundais are the best cars "eva". But if she spelt ever as eva, I wouldnt give her the time of day anyway...

Modified by Stevemk2gti at 7:17 PM 8-27-2006

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Re: (Stevemk2gti)

Good for you Steve! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Now, buy a box and come round and drink it with me while tellin me all the juicy stuff http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.