VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I know. I have read through his build thread a couple of times. I admire his car so much and hope that his willingness to be APR's guinea pig pays off for the rest of us with the Gen 3 motor :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Who are you calling a flatbrimmer?

:pic:
Lack of respect was what I was getting at. Besides the fact that you posting that photo is really creepy, you're only reinforcing my opinion of you by going on a scavenger hunt to find a photo from a year and half ago where I was wearing a hat on a sunny day. (you know, when you need a hat?) :rolleyes:

Also, who tells someone to "cool your tits"?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lack of respect was what I was getting at. Besides the fact that you posting that photo is really creepy, you're only reinforcing my opinion of you by going on a scavenger hunt to find a photo from a year and half ago where I was wearing a hat on a sunny day. (you know, when you need a hat?) :rolleyes:

Also, who tells someone to "cool your tits"?
I do. And making a joke is not showing disrespect. Me telling you to pull that white Knight stick out of your ass would be disrespectful, but then again, you deserve it. Arin didn't need you to defend him. Now go about your day and drop it. I'm done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts