VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was walking across a parking lot to my car today as seemingly out of no where I hear this woman panting. I look over and woman dressed in dirty pajamas draging the largest gas can i've seen in my life. I swear it had to be about 10 gallons. She says "sorry, I forgot... I... I ran out of gas, can you give me a ride to the clock tower". I quickley make 3 observations: 1 no pockets in her cloths, no purse, i.e. no place to hold her car keys. 2 The gas can is not only gigantic but it's old as hell, most people who run out of gas are seen walking down the road with a recently purchased 1-3 gallon can. 3 taking into account the location of the nearest gas station and the clock tower, she was actualy walking away from it. I then replied "sorry, I'm going in the other direction" and got in my car and left.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Re: Out of gas aye? (Wheel Man 4life)

At least she didn't try to sell you on the ancient story where she ran out of gas and needs a couple bucks to get home because she lost everything except her car keys and no she doesn't drink despite the alcohol you can smell on her breath.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Out of gas aye? (Icantdrive65)

I fell for something like that once.. But never again.
I was downtown when this hot ass chick that looked as if she had just been crying.. running makeup.. etc.. comes up to me and asks "do you have a quarter, I ran away from home and I need to call my dad."
I handed her a quarter and then she ran over to a group of 6 guys, handed one of them the quarter and then proceded to tell someone else her sob story.
Imadgine the look on there dealers face when they buy an 8th with a bag full of quarters..

==============================
But I think with this recent situation it prolly would have gone something like this:
*arives at clock tower* "Can you help me get the gas out of the trunk?" and then as I help her get the gas out of the trunk she jumps in the drivers side and takes off.. leaving me with a 10 gallon tank of water. Either that or pull a out tenderloin special once we got in the car and try to get me to drive her somewhere or somethin.. I duno.

Modified by Wheel Man 4life at 3:08 PM 4-23-2006

·
Registered
6,104 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Wheel Man 4life »
So I was walking across a parking lot to my car today as seemingly out of no where I hear this woman panting. I look over and woman dressed in dirty pajamas draging the largest gas can i've seen in my life. I swear it had to be about 10 gallons. She says "sorry, I forgot... I... I ran out of gas, can you give me a ride to the clock tower". I quickley make 3 observations: 1 no pockets in her cloths, no purse, i.e. no place to hold her car keys. 2 The gas can is not only gigantic but it's old as hell, most people who run out of gas are seen walking down the road with a recently purchased 1-3 gallon can. 3 taking into account the location of the nearest gas station and the clock tower, she was actualy walking away from it. I then replied "sorry, I'm going in the other direction" and got in my car and left.
Thoughts?

Sounds like the average Boulder Creek / Ben Lomond / Brookdale / Felton / Scotts Valley meth lab escapee.

·
Registered
706 Posts
a couple of guys stood in front of my car in a parking lot one day and stopped me. then they where like "give us a ride to the apartments"........i was like, you lazy ****s stopped me for a ride to a place a 1/4 mile away...i dont even ****in know you. then i laughed at em and drove off.
neat story eh

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Re: (norcalstyle)

Quote, originally posted by norcalstyle »
a couple of guys stood in front of my car in a parking lot one day and stopped me. then they where like "give us a ride to the apartments"........i was like, you lazy ****s stopped me for a ride to a place a 1/4 mile away...i dont even ****in know you. then i laughed at em and drove off.
neat story eh

Have you been drinkin again?

·
Registered
8,846 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Wheel Man 4life »
Thoughts?

You live in Santa Cruz

·
Registered
20,821 Posts
Re: Out of gas aye? (schrickman)

immune to spelling too eh?
fun story chris. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
i had some stories from when i did a bunch of work up in lompico but i have forced them out of my memory.
-j

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Out of gas aye? (Muffler Bearing)

Swerd...
Hey you know that homeless guy who kick's it on Bay st? The one with like 3 green carts full of stuff?
We'll aparently he graduated from UCSC and then decided that he couldn't deal with society and became homeless by choice...
Kinda like the umbrella man.. and like every other homeless person in SC..
Ya know what else is funny.. all the people who graduated from UCSC that are still working the same jobs they had when they were in college..
I swear they make up like the entire santa cruz lower class.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Re: Out of gas aye? (cabzilla)

Haha, I live up Bear Creek, between Highway 17 and Boulder Creek, and man, the Methheads that live on my road are nuts. I live on a long friggin dirt road, and we always get gas cans stolen out of our garage and stuff. The latest thing was a generator that they stole from our little cabin... Had to cut 2 locks, we told the sheriff it was for sale on craigslist, but the pig didn't act on it...Durn Druggies... couldn't just stick to smokin pot.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Re: Out of gas aye? (Twhitey10)

Yeah. The meth plague is bad up here. Drives me crazy seeing these kids ruining their lives. Makes crack look healthy!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Re: (OCDVW)

I had a friend that got carjacked by two girls at the 7-11 on Broadway and Ocean. They said they needed help with their car so he stopped. Then they through him in the back seat and they drove him off towards scotts valley. One girl had a knife and kept him at bay with a cigarette and kept burning him with it. I think he finally jumped out and they found his car in Martinez like 2 weeks later.
re' the comments about santa cruz graduates being deadbeats... fools are supposed to LEAVE the town after you graduate. It's a college town. When you're done with college you go on. There's no jobs there but tourist jobs. I got the hell out of there after year 5...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.