VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reluctantly got rid of my 2007 VW Rabbit and traded in for a 2011 Golf. I couldn't bare to drive an automatic any longer. This one is stick thankfully. I must say, best decision I have made in a LOOONG time.

OLD:

New freshly lowered:

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the replies guys. I love this car more and more every day. I just hate the rev hang from the MAP system. I miss my old raw MKIII VR6 feel. This will never live up to it but it'll keep me entertained for a while haha

Congrats now slam it!
it's low enough with the eibachs that were installed yesterday.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
thanks for the replies guys. I love this car more and more every day. I just hate the rev hang from the MAP system. I miss my old raw MKIII VR6 feel. This will never live up to it but it'll keep me entertained for a while haha

it's low enough with the eibachs that were installed yesterday.
I'm only making a joke about slamming it that's all everybody ever says. Drop looks good who did it for you? For some reason looks like peoria vw?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm only making a joke about slamming it that's all everybody ever says. Drop looks good who did it for you? For some reason looks like peoria vw?
Oh haha, I guess sarcasm doesn't go over text very well. You're right though, people overuse that expression. It's north scottsdale VW.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
np and lemme guess tony took care of it? :D
I don't trust anyone else to touch my car... My order of preference is Tony then Brad (both at VW North Scottsdale) then Derek at Exklusiv. If neither are available I'm effed LOL :beer:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Nice new ride man! It's the same car, just more grown up and mature lol :p

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I like it better than the Rabbit, looks like some quality work there ;) We'll do a little photoshoot this weekend being your suspension will have settled more and id like to showcase my recent additions :thumbup: Gotta love white & Black :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like it better than the Rabbit, looks like some quality work there ;) We'll do a little photoshoot this weekend being your suspension will have settled more and id like to showcase my recent additions :thumbup: Gotta love white & Black :D
Yes, yes :pic: and HELLS yes black and white FTW!! lol

that is some quality work...hmmm I wonder who's got da mad skillz?!! :D :thumbup: :snowcool:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha you bail me out of the serious insurance related ****...since my first car when I would randomly drop it off at your house cause the transmission blew up or god knows what else lol :eek::beer::laugh::wave::snowcool:

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
haha you bail me out of the serious insurance related ****...since my first car when I would randomly drop it off at your house cause the transmission blew up or god knows what else lol :eek::beer::laugh::wave::snowcool:
haha oh the memories.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.