VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Overhead console clock... (spikeital)

here is a picture of what I am talking about. After turning of the car removing the key. I just want to know if this is normal operation or something faulty.

Modified by vwtv6owner at 8:52 AM 1-11-2004

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Re: Overhead console clock... (vwtv6owner)

Quote, originally posted by vwtv6owner »
here is a picture of what I am talking about. After turning of the car removing the key. I just want to know if this is normal operation or something faulty.
---> c:\overhead.jpg

Posting pictures from your "C" drive doesn't work here.http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
You need to post from a site that will host your pictures ...

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Overhead console clock... (stevetjr)

Yes the blue light goes out after removing the key the time still displays and your should check to see even after arming the car I think it still shows the time. Take a look from the outside window, it will be kind of hard to see unless it's daytime.

· Registered
1,158 Posts
Re: (cgmb16)

vwtv6owner,
Is that YOUR car in those photos?! That head piece looks european with the cloth buttons on the left and right hand side of the homelink.
What options do you have in your car?
Care to try and pop out that piece and see if there's anything behind it?
Uri

· Registered
4,060 Posts
Re: Overhead console clock... (vwtv6owner)

Quote, originally posted by vwtv6owner »

Maybe these are stock photos of a Touareg, but what is up with the extra silver rings forward of the lights? What are those? I don't have that in my Touareg, just a blank plastic panel. Do they do something?

· Registered
60,793 Posts
Re: Overhead console clock... (aircooled)

11th and 12th speaker??

· Registered
4,060 Posts
Re: Overhead console clock... (spockcat)

Spock, do you have that trim? I thought that it might be part of the OnStar package, minus of course all of the OnStar buttons. Are they extra lights?
Maybe part of a mini Transporter or dash top food replicator? (Geek Alert!)
And I thought that I already proved where the elusive 11th speaker was, even after being a critic of its' location . . .

· Registered
60,793 Posts
Re: Overhead console clock... (aircooled)

Nope, just a blank panel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.