VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some good news!
I just found out that VW has started putting a warranty on O2 and Catalytic coverters up to 8 years / 80,000 miles. I have posted it here only because I the person I spoke with was giving me technical advise on my 1.8T
Make sure you ask the Warranty person at your VW dealership to look into this, since it appears it was just made official these past few days. The person I know at VW said they were suprised to see this as well, but their Warranty guy verified it in their system.
I was told it's covered as long as the Catalytic converter is stock and it doesn't matter if the intake is an after market.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Re: Oxygen (O2) and Catalytic Coverter Warranty (gbovino)

Quote, originally posted by gbovino »
Some good news!
I just found out that VW has started putting a warranty on O2 and Catalytic coverters up to 8 years / 80,000 miles.

don't thinks its vw, it was federally mandated some time ago, or at least in CT. the dealers don't like to hear of your 'consumer rights' because warranty works pays like crap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.